UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey i was wondering if people still RP here

merloc01

Sorceror
I just restarted on demise after about a year break. I really want to get a RP guild started but was hoping maybe there are some other guilds out there.

Two Wolves

Knight
RP on Demise has quieted down a bit in a year. Any RP guilds still active should be members of [DAA], demise adventurers alliance or [EVIL], alliance of evil roleplayers. You do not need an evil character to join [EVIL], both alliances have Freelance or Mercenary type members. I do not want to discourage anybody starting an RP guild, but getting a character into one of the above mentioned alliances is a good place to start.

[DAA] and RP Ring, rpring.com is interested in uniting all RP guilds on Demise. Even if it is an RP guild of one.

merloc01

Sorceror
So it will pretty much me sub guilds in a guild? I'm thinking of maybe starting a guild that rps thugs who have escaped from Yew's prison.

Two Wolves

Knight
So it will pretty much me sub guilds in a guild? I'm thinking of maybe starting a guild that rps thugs who have escaped from Yew's prison.

That's awesome. When you make a character for that, contact me via PM about joining Alliance of Evil Roleplayers individually or with your thug-guild.

Two Wolves

Knight
The player to contact if you are the guild leader of an RP guild on Demise with Good or Neutral alignment is Bjorg.

The player to contact if you have an unattached RP character or are the leader of an RP guild interested in PvP or stealing is Two Wolves.

I am seeing activity when I look into the Roster of RP guilds that I have characters in. Active this month are: Yew, Wolf, Orc, Drow, Seeker's of Fortune

Some activity from RP characters does not make an active RP community, till we can get them on at the same place at the same time. Having a set time is good, but not great for everybody. Having access to Alliance Chat so that you can, Haloo the channel to let others know you are on the same time they are is very helpful to arranging 'random' encounters.

Bjorg and I are here to help support building an RP community with whoever wants to actively participate. [DAA] (alliance), RP Ring (forums) and these forums are some of the tools we have that can help greatly with this endeavor.