UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

here lies the biggest pussy in uo

TOM12345

Wanderer
here lies the biggest pussy in uo

sanchen says hes better than me when he house hides 1v1 and when we duel he kills me then walks away shit talking even knowing i iced him in the wednesday night show down so sanchen come on 1v1 for mills or accounts

o and sanchen i new you would bitch when i killed you on server wars lol and you were the one that attacked me lol

sanchen

Knight
Re: here lies the biggest pussy in uo

lol sorry you got a lil butt hurt also got to love how his friend named Orange was trying to fs me lol so bad

Attachments

• TOM-10.jpg
    TOM-10.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 380
  • TOM-11.jpg
    TOM-11.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 381

sanchen

Knight

FYI i house hide because you had 3 reds waiting one screen down with EB to kill me once you got me close to half health quit making up lies

TOM12345

Wanderer

nice pic to bad the second one doesnt show your giant house lol with your boyfriend coming out to gank me lol o and nice duel sanchen to bad your to scared to do another one lol

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1964732 said:
nice pic to bad the second one doesnt show your giant house lol with your boyfriend coming out to gank me lol o and nice duel sanchen to bad your to scared to do another one lol

That would be because no one tried to come gank you moron, and we obv did another duel hence the 2nd ss

peteliv

Knight

never saw sanchen ever act unsporting even when people were greifing or trying to greif him

i know from first hand experience

he doesn't take a game so serious

so OP is either a liar or a faggot or both

WaRgAzM

Knight

Pete Liv;1964754 said:
never saw sanchen ever act unsporting even when people were greifing or trying to greif him

i know from first hand experience

he doesn't take a game so serious

so OP is either a liar or a faggot or both

agreed on bein a good sport

sanchen;1964727 said:
FYI i house hide because you had 3 reds waiting one screen down with EB to kill me once you got me close to half health quit making up lies

dont worry tom has a tendency to post threads cause hes mad he missed the one Magic arrow that would have killed you.

Jesus of SDS;1964746 said:
[e cry

you both suck.

both a bunch of no names..

Hey there scrub,

Point.n.Click- here,

Excuse me for asking, but aren't you just a "no namer" in eQms? (The Q is for Queer)

What gives you the right to even voice an opinion? Didn't you notice it was a 1v1? Do you even know what that consist of? Talk about sucking, I think people have more screenies of you gettin dirted when you have 2x the numbers..........

amirite?

ysobad?

TOM12345

Wanderer

thank you i do make entertaining threads and no black sheep it was not a magic arrow it was a stun and what pissed me off is that he wont reduel me even nowing im better than him because on the field he misses about 75% of his explo pots making him of course a scrub and if you want somthing realy entertaining i told him i would duel him for money or accounts but he refuses i have also said if he wins ill pay him if i win he doesnt have to even pay me he would rather just take that fact that he won with a lucky stun and go back to house hiding

TOM12345

Wanderer

Point.n.Click-;1964839 said:
Hey there scrub,

Point.n.Click- here,

Excuse me for asking, but aren't you just a "no namer" in eQms? (The Q is for Queer)

What gives you the right to even voice an opinion? Didn't you notice it was a 1v1? Do you even know what that consist of? Talk about sucking, I think people have more screenies of you gettin dirted when you have 2x the numbers..........

amirite?

ysobad?

agreed

sanchen

Knight

TOM12345;1964846 said:
thank you i do make entertaining threads and no black sheep it was not a magic arrow it was a stun and what pissed me off is that he wont reduel me even nowing im better than him because on the field he misses about 75% of his explo pots making him of course a scrub and if you want somthing realy entertaining i told him i would duel him for money or accounts but he refuses i have also said if he wins ill pay him if i win he doesnt have to even pay me he would rather just take that fact that he won with a lucky stun and go back to house hiding

if i miss so much why are you making a rage thread and why did you die twice but yet you have no ss of me?

UncleSam

Knight

Sanchen Dosnt rage...much... lol sanchen
XsanchenX (6:53:43 PM): yo sorry for raging on you a while back
pacman916 (6:53:48 PM): lol
pacman916 (6:54:00 PM): why? what do u want?

funny stuff
Tom bad thread imo

sanchen

Knight

Never said that i never rage, i mean we all do, i just don't go all out i get it over it and keep playing

UncleSam

Knight

sanchen;1964857 said:
Never said that i never rage, i mean we all do, i just don't go all out i get it over it and keep playing

i was yankin ur chain