UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

herding

jlk7jester

Wanderer
Re: herding

Sure why not you can already blesss, the most powerful weapons in game that have the ability to 1 hit kill you. Why should factions be able to bless pets?

I think this is a great idea. Why don't we make a shard full of tamer pvpers sporting 7x faction blessed mares? That way everyone can strut around putting other people's faces in the dirt and leaving mare prints all over them. Yeah, that would be great for the shard; tamer pvp isn't broken at all...

WaRgAzM

Knight

The mare revolution is upon us. IF you use your mare as a weapon. It WILL be looted as a weapon. Hide your women and mares. here we come.

jlk7jester

Wanderer

Yes, no ones pets are safe anymore. Unfortunately herding is so powerful that the commands you say get overrided by the herding skill. Had 2 of my mares killed that way, that I was working on to sell.

dubldwn

Wanderer

were they low in loyalty.. ie unhappy?
if that gm was right then just make them wonderfully happy and dont worry lol

You use to be able to heard animals even wonderfully happy. Now you are only able to herd those not owned by someone or else they have to be on the brink of leaving their owner. Abusing this skill is only a matter of opinion. I use to herd away peeps beetles after they fill them up with faction vendor regs. However I did this to a player and next thing I know he logs on his GM char and deletes all my sheperds crooks and then kicks me from uo, later that month it was changed so that you cannot lure their pets anymore.

jlk7jester

Wanderer

Ok no you guys are wrong. Its changed back you now can herd anyone animals away. No matter what their level of happiness or anything else. I have confirmed this with GM Darkness. If you don't believe me try it urself.

dubldwn

Wanderer

it does not work jermy. I just made a hearder to quick prove this. At 85 herding on a mare in brit bank it says :
The animal walks to where you instructed it to

Yet the mare never moves. I also tried it on someone horse and it says the same thing but never moved.

Countessa

Knight

It is working. There occasionally is an animal that won't move even when the server message claims it does. I'm not sure why that is. It always seems to be animals in the same locations. There's one spot in front of WBB and another at the Delucia Pits that I'm aware of.

dubldwn

Wanderer

lol ya and then i got like 7 ppl claiming i took their pets because i was testing this stuff out.. there like omg u took my 7x gm mare i want it back.. if i had it i would of told ya a price for it.. lol

omg this is going to get lame

u think the threads about boating mares is bad wait another week or two and see what happenes

WaRgAzM

Knight

Well. Succes. I have in my pocession. 11 bonded mares. If anyone has lost any today. Feel free to let me know.