UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

herding

Re: herding

It use to but people abused it so I heard and herded peoples pets off and herded like 500 wild animals like I did and raided brit so they changed it.

It is the risk of using such a powerful tool in combat. You have the chance to lose any axe that you fight with, so why not a nightmare you fight with?

Erica-hybrid

Wanderer

the skill is still there, I just GM'ed a herding char for fun like a month ago
it works on wild animals only. tamed one won't work.

and at the same time, wild mares are herdable, but wild dragons doesn't

Erica-hybrid

Wanderer

Mythia Jhengli;1366306 said:
It is the risk of using such a powerful tool in combat. You have the chance to lose any an axe that you fight with, so why not a nightmare you fight with?

I agree boating mares is a evil move, but all you said are truth. I love it.

Ozzy

Sorceror

But my mare isn't powerful! xD So it should be made illgeal to boat my "powerful" tool :p

Ozzy

Sorceror

Erica-hybrid;1366340 said:
not only vanq hallys will lost, crappy one bought from npc will still loss :p

Not all the time :p Some pks just feel like leaving it on, except those extremely greedy bastards that feel like looting everything, crap or not they will take it :p

Ajax

Lord

Heavy Smoker;1358468 said:
It use to but people abused it so I heard and herded peoples pets off and herded like 500 wild animals like I did and raided brit so they changed it.

i don't see how you can say it was being abused, it was a great skill and kept the mare population under control and needs to be brought back to hybrid.

pbickerd

Wanderer

Herding does work on pets. I saw a guy called pancakes at del herding away peoples mares. this jap told me he has lost 5 mares to the guy. i also thought herding was disabled. I paged a gm and he said it is possible to herd players pets.

Ajax;1448994 said:
hmm, I will need to check this out when I get home

"Why can't I herd this guy's horse in Moonglow?"

"So I can't herd other people's pets? Why would I want to herd my own pet?"

That sucks.