UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help pc these items

I'm wondering what the following items are going for currently. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

120 stealing
120 stealth
Helm of insight
Blue tok pigment per use

I played a few but by that time I was pretty much out of the game. I ran with lnr for years before that but never was much of a pvpr. Had characters named painless(red necro mage, cruel intent(dp mage), a crazy person(thief). Heh I honestly think by the time (PvP) was around I was only plying my thief and maybe the occasional choke point on the necro.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Play Chesapeake like men
I did, during two different time periods. if i get my shards confused pls excuse me as i played on alot of them but i played vander nars/prince ryuku with DXM when drake was GM during my first stay and played with Tao's crew(i think guild was called pain or something like that) after chessy had kinda died from population loss.