UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hello, got 2 questions for you!

Hi all. Got 2 questions, 1 is how do i make a trapt exsplotion box så i can escape from reds? Number 2 is, how do i train dragon and mare whit all kill whitout them attacking me? thanks.

amtothepm

Knight
hello guy! to make explosion POUCH or BOX, you must cast the spell "magic trap" and target the box or the POUCH, then when PK attacks you, double click box and run like the wind

Bubbles

Traveler
Hi all. Got 2 questions, 1 is how do i make a trapt exsplotion box så i can escape from reds? Number 2 is, how do i train dragon and mare whit all kill whitout them attacking me? thanks.

[bump]

a good macro to heal both your pets and a proper setup in your house is key. having GM VET is highly recommended

im sure someone on the forums would be more than happy to help you get started if you still need the help

feel free to DM me if your having problems, i can help direct you to some guides