UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

MothraYo

Wanderer
$ is garbage...Obviously

You guys got butt hurt because you got raped 8v4 and then again 10v6. You had to call in factioners to our guildhouse to kill us 8v4? very lame. I hope all of you realize you are trash. Especially Belanther and dabas. Anytime you guys wanna actually fight and not house hide and call in factioners let me know and i will set it up. My AIM is uomothra

P.S. oneinafew is the only $ i have any sort of respect for.

Kaplar

Sorceror
Re: $ is garbage...Obviously

Dude... you keep opening threads about the same people, about some stupid shit they did, yet in all of them you somehow end up justifying yourself. Makes you look worse and them better, just drop it.

Abhorsen

Knight

its been said thousands of times but why not continue the echo... your in g&g, calling people out over despicable tactics is laughable coming from your guild. go paragank some cows 20 deep.

i had one tell me they paragank me so i cant run. i then got to laugh for about 20mins. if your would just load and dump 4-5 explos without the ebs would kill most people assuming you sync them or they dont have gheal wands or precasted gheal.

Hoodhero

Wanderer

That is a LOT of assuming son. Most of the blues pre cast a recall or have reflect up plus heal precast along with pots and wands. Five explodes MIGHT kill a dexxer but no decent mage would die to that.

wills

Wanderer
Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

April 29 2010 epitaph hillbillyheroin and dabas roll in 3 deep v 12 hear breakers/ $ and drop 8 of them then finally we get synched out 1 at a time and we get called noobs...... heartbreakers all i got to say is........... OWNED!!!!! and grow some balls and dont house hide 3v12 lol

Parliament

Sorceror
Re: Heart breakers & $ talk shit?????

ya dude heartbreakers they are terrible... we know.. i cant tell who is worse, reign flame or mold

wills

Wanderer

heart breakers and $ combined got 8 of their people killed by 3 of ours and there was 12 of them and they were all house hiding

Turner13

Sorceror

Standard G&G post

"It was 50v2 and we ran out of mana from casting bladespirits and paralyze all day but we killed all 50 of them so we decided to waste everyones time by posting it on the forum to show how Godly we are"

no I wont duel for milz, yes I suck.

wills;2061106 said:
heart breakers and $ combined got 8 of their people killed by 3 of ours and there was 12 of them and they were all house hiding

What an idiot... clearly you're just another delusional G&G number pumper. There was only 2 Heartbreakers there and neither of us died.

plz lern tu kount and tel tru storiz

Newk

Sorceror

Wow cool story. Stop raging about it already. Thnx in advance.

Addicted

Disciple

Blesum

Wanderer

haha look at this!
BTW that mare was 6x with like 90 resist

Attachments

• Cupcake.jpg
    Cupcake.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 151
  • St21k3n.jpg
    St21k3n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Untouchable.jpg
    Untouchable.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Untouchable1.jpg
    Untouchable1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Untouchable2.jpg
    Untouchable2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 151

Addicted

Disciple

Hey you know you can organize your macros into folders so they don't all just appear in a big mess like that right?

Also cropping images is nice.

Blesum

Wanderer

you don't know, I like some macros like that instead of hotkeys also right, or did you already know that?