UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Heal Loop in pvp??

Re: Heal Loop in pvp??

I just don't get it why you guys keep complaning about hotkeys-macro fights.

Isn't this what any MMORPG/RPG game is about?

Also, people keep saying "learn how to play" bla bla bla. But is there a definite definition such as "learning to play"?

One might say that learn how to play is knowing anything about UO, other might say its knowing when to cast spells at the right time, others might say its learning how to make a macro and work flawlessly. So I mean, there isn't a definition of learning how to play a game. Its like asking diferent people of what they get from a passage in the Bible. You are always gonna get diferent answers!

I am not protecting anybody, I am just making a point.

PS.: I am so thoughtful today... I guess its because I am at school doing nothing! LOL

RockEye;245211 said:
OMG cry more Chap! Why someone created uoassist, razor, easyuo ,krioss? Cause ultima is a great game in a way but fukin retardedly clumsy on the other way.

I guess we should all start using spell icons click and then click to target... rinse and repeat... And if you want to use potion you manually disarm shield click on pot then manually arm your shield... well ya that would be honorable fighting... dieing in like 3 secs LOOOOOOOL!

Actually there is macros for all of that built in the client. ;D

Reaver-demise;245213 said:
Guess we need to ban Razor then?
And go 100% legit?

Wouldn't be that terrible of an idea...

Except for the mousewheel target capabilities and the bodfilling macro capabilities, yeah I'd live without it.

NonhumSub-Demise;245154 said:
lol, u cant pvp in 300 ping doesn't means others cant do that as well.

In fact most of FM/RW's ping are over 500ms, and LucasKamp/Hello has 1000ms+ ping, but he still owned lots of ppls who has 50+ ping.

You bet? you bet for what? lol, I can give u the picture of both my Ping from CMD and the ping from Razor.

Pinging login.uodemise.com [75.126.37.245] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=309ms TTL=110
Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=311ms TTL=110
Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=311ms TTL=110
Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=312ms TTL=110

Ping statistics for 75.126.37.245:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 309ms, Maximum = 312ms, Average = 310ms

And when Im in game, it's like 400-600ms.

Stop crying about these things. Stop crying about been killed by ones who has 10 times ping of u.

OK, Im horrible,so all the guys who got killed by me are MUCH MORE horrible than me. :eek:

I knew a guy that played a good mage with a ping like this.....

and the only way he was able to even cast at a decent speed was with playuo.

I find that interesting....

Is there even a thesis for this argument any more? I don't think razor should be banned, I don't think anyone else seriously does either. But there are parts of Razor that aren't and shouldn't be allowed on the server.

_Nish

Wanderer

damn! :( *edit* but i guess inst too bad for someone from brazil :p

Code:
[font=system][b]
Disparando contra login.uodemise.com [75.126.37.245] com 32 bytes de dados:

Resposta de 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 tempo=159ms TTL= 114
Resposta de 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 tempo=157ms TTL= 114
Resposta de 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 tempo=160ms TTL= 114
Resposta de 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 tempo=159ms TTL= 114

Estatísticas do Ping para 75.126.37.245:
    Pacotes: Enviados = 4, Recebidos = 4 Perdidos = 0 <0% de perda>,
Aproximar um número redondo de vezes em milissegundos:
    Mínimo = 157ms, Máximo = 160ms, Média = 158ms

C:\Documents and Settings\Shawn>
[/font]
[/b]

zephyr_wang

Wanderer

Maybe I should publish how to set the heal loop?:eek:
then, this shard will be interesting more than before.:D

Heal loops are fucking lame. They ruin the game imo. I heal just as fast as z0rak Without playUO without Plug Ins Without Loops and Without messing with anything. If you know what your doing you can time your waits just right and heal crazily fast.

Code:
U:\>ping login.uodemise.com
Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=36ms TTL=115
Reply from 75.126.37.245: bytes=32 time=37ms TTL=115
    Minimum = 36ms, Maximum = 37ms, Average = 36ms
U:\>
what I love is how they claim to ping at 500-600 but outrun me when I ping above.

people that ping badly, like windowsdark, you can tell....I can out run him easily in a foot race. We've had these races before. You guys dont ever lag...hell I lag out simply because of my wireless AP.

if it stinks like shit, and looks likes shit....it is most likely, some shit.

z0diac

Wanderer

xeres;245490 said:
Code:
U:\>ping login.uodemise.com
    Minimum = 36ms, Maximum = 37ms, Average = 36ms
U:\>
what I love is how they claim to ping at 500-600 but outrun me when I ping above.

people that ping badly, like windowsdark, you can tell....I can out run him easily in a foot race. We've had these races before. You guys dont ever lag...hell I lag out simply because of my wireless AP.

if it stinks like shit, and looks likes shit....it is most likely, some shit.
well spoken

rdx

Sorceror

Dark Skorpio;245131 said:
We just need osi's spell timers. That would take care of spamming.

QFFT

Chap;245148 said:
Nothing is skillful about hitting a hotkey to play a macro while sitting back and eating fried rice. That doesn't make you good.
dont forget
two words: z0raks plugins

btw packet loss probably more affects running speed than ping, also if your pc is a pice of crap that will affect your uo performance...

Scorpio X

Wanderer

NonhumSub-Demise;245062 said:
BTW, tell ur guildmates, do not complain about the macroes again.

When u guys use Playuo + Plugins, I never flame u guys about that, so plz stop ur flame and complain in game & in Forum.

Thx a lot.
You flamed people who used it constantly and even accused people (who would send screen shots/rpvs), who weren't using it, of using it as well stfu.
Zach-demise;245095 said:
Its not the difference in his fighting, you notice the difference in his zerg guild, where members who didnt even know what spells to cast before all miraculously heal insanely fast (the exact same timing) seemingly overnight.

People bitched forever about "well PlayUO was blocked on Hybrid, and it should be here too". Guess what, all forms of autoheal are bannable on Hybrid, even ones made with razor, and if you want to follow the same lines of thinking, then they should be bannable here too.
Exactly, all the sudden magic lock and banshee are healing as fast as rise-fall who's been playing for how long? Doesn't happen. If you know how razor works it does NOT make up for bad ping.

Everyone bitched and bitched "hybrid banned playuo, we should". Well hybrid also made auto curing/healing illegal, but you don't want that. Anyone who changed their stance on this issue is a fucking hyporcrite.
RockEye;245188 said:
Hmm e./2D members crying over some razor made macro?? What cuz you can't kill ppl in 2 secs anymore...?

This is something new. Razor is legal so where's the problem. Your members probably are using more razor tricks then whole shard.
Razor tricks? The only razor "tricks" we're using are targets to place fields in a house.
RockEye;245211 said:
OMG cry more Chap! Why someone created uoassist, razor, easyuo ,krioss? Cause ultima is a great game in a way but fukin retardedly clumsy on the other way.

I guess we should all start using spell icons click and then click to target... rinse and repeat... And if you want to use potion you manually disarm shield click on pot then manually arm your shield... well ya that would be honorable fighting... dieing in like 3 secs LOOOOOOOL!
You're retarded. We're not talking about using icons, we're talking about spell loops to cast multiple spells repedatively without the player having to do anything.
RockEye;245221 said:
Oh and using krioss, wasn't automating the game it was just simply put, what "good pvper" use.
No, krrios client was gay as hell. "Good pvp'ers" have always used razor and never ran loop macros.
Dingus-demise;245452 said:
Is there even a thesis for this argument any more? I don't think razor should be banned, I don't think anyone else seriously does either. But there are parts of Razor that aren't and shouldn't be allowed on the server.
I agree.

rdx;245553 said:
btw packet loss probably more affects running speed than ping, also if your pc is a pice of crap that will affect your uo performance...
i play from work and have even better response times (vs my home connection), virtually no packet loss, but my client actually lags me
very dissapointing