UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

having trouble patching

mahoney

Sorceror
I did a factory reboot instead. Well I am having trouble patching my UO Stygian Abyss classic client, the webpage says they have all the osi servers down for maintenance today untill 4pm.

It wont connect to the patch server. I am at 7.0.7.1 and need to get up more so I can hues and stuff.

Can anyone please help. Thank YoU

mahoney

Sorceror
I did a factory reboot instead. Well I am having trouble patching my UO Stygian Abyss classic client, the webpage says they have all the osi servers down for maintenance today untill 4pm.

It wont connect to the patch server. I am at 7.0.7.1 and need to get up more so I can hues and stuff.

Can anyone please help. Thank YoU

Death To You

Sorceror
open the "vercfg.cfg" in the UO directory, and change the old server "compassion.owo.com" to the new one "patch.uo.eamythic.com"

mahoney

Sorceror
open the "vercfg.cfg" in the UO directory, and change the old server "compassion.owo.com" to the new one "patch.uo.eamythic.com"
Thank you. I had a online friend give me the same advice , and also I had to place the UO folder into my desktop in order to save the vercfg file using notepad. wasn't to hard at all. Thanks again for the response.