UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Having some FPS problems (I think).

Zifrvich-12

Wanderer
I just started playing UO again 5 days ago after a very long break. (Almost 10 years). I installed the Razor client and did a little research and decided Hybrid was a good fit for me. I started my character Zifrvich- (my money maker) and everything was great! I was doing the daily grind trying to scrounge up some gold for regs and taming animals and it was all going smoothly. Anyway, here's my problem. As of a couple days ago I played around with some of the settings both in UO and Razor just to see what they did and how they changed the gameplay. Well, now all of a sudden my game will lag for about 2 seconds every 8-10 seconds and it's really frustrating me because I know it's not that shard it's me. I see people running way past me as I just stand there frozen. This is also making it difficult to tame any big game for I am being hit and dying. I don't think it's my computer I have a Sony Vaio laptop with 2 gigs of ram and a Radeon 46 something HD graphics card and UO is by any means a high end next gen game so I'm just a little confused by the sudden lag spells. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

- PS I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling razor, but not the game client itself & and I have cable internet and it's at full strength at all times.

carj-

Sorceror
I hope you get help. I'm dealing with some similar issues right now after coming back from a long break