UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Has >E< Raged You?

Dendei

Wanderer
Re: Has >E< Raged You?

Braedinn;1386828 said:
1) It's funny how people think that DT has seriously 40 members, we don't, it's basically 8 of us, including about 2 or 3 that are taking a break.

Im gonna say by that comment, your in Dream Team.

Braedinn

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1388779 said:
[e lol it does'nt matter who you are in DT it matters that you ARE in DT.

[e lol, the thing is I don't have a single char in the rank, ask Jesse.

Dendei

Wanderer

Mico;1379245 said:
You need to wake up Veritas. Even though I make fun of you, bich at you, but surely I'll let you wear the same team titles as me.

Example.
Nig 1: What company you work for?
Nig 2:I work for Shell
Nig 1:Really? me too. Hey we get off tomorrow, what are you doing?
Nig 2:eek:h I work tomorrow, I'm from an agency.

Please don't say Bangbros & N2uO are another facet of Ch6. It's either you're a ch6 member or not. Look at Dt. We have DT, Dox, and some randoms meatshield. Guess where you stand?

If you say you guys are another facet of CH6, then shiet CH6 has more than 50 people in their guild? Stop raging E for having tons of members. Oh wait, shiet N/M they just join TB, so E is friend of czech6.

How are we friends with Ck6? We were at War with them until they took back the war because they coudlnt handle it lol. Oh, and we pk 2uo and bangbros.

Poppin

Wanderer

hard to count theres more i couldnt get on s/s without running out of house

Megumi

Wanderer

Flipper;1392777 said:
My mother does that for a living. She likes it.

There's a difference between having naked pictures taken of you and being a photogapher.

DementedJester;1393517 said:
There's a difference between having naked pictures taken of you and being a photogapher.

OHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHh1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!