UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hardware Update Complete

Mark

Knight
Hardware Update Complete

Hybrid has been successfully migrated to the new hardware.

If you have difficulty connecting because of slow DNS propagation, you can attempt to connect manually with Razor by using the address 74.86.174.195 and port 2593.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the new equipment.

Re: Hardware Update Complete

Mark;1636638 said:
Hybrid has been successfully migrated to the new hardware.

If you have difficulty connecting because of slow DNS propagation, you can attempt to connect manually with Razor by using the address 74.86.174.195 and port 2593.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy the new equipment.

OMG I LOVE U

I CAN FUCKING PLAY AGAIN

THANK U MARK

just to bad someone looted my house

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

Huge image tweaked.. - mark blahblahhttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/btdothan/untitled-3.jpgblah

ping is consistently low too!

aaodSA

Wanderer

thanks DNS servers were taking forever to update for me but the direct ip fixed it.

shit forever i havent been able to play in like 2-3months because of that crap the direct ip fixed

now if only u guys could fix it so i wouldnt have to use a proxy to load up all the runuo related forums

vexed

Wanderer

Dude from 4-5 months ago , the serv was laggy always, people were mad, ppl were quitting,idocs were rising etc

Look at hybrid now back to its normal 900-1k Online count during semi peak hours.. going over it, going to no lag again.. Having 1k people with NO Lag.. Amazing what Ryan and Mark made possible.. Possibly the only ppl in the world who can provide us with such fun.. FOR FREE! GOD U ROCK

moo5003

Wanderer

How do I switch to the ip login? I cant seem to find where I put it in for razor.

I cant get on using razor or playuo, hangs on connecting

Aronelle

Wanderer

On the opening screen, is a spot for server and port. Now, if you have it set to bypass this screen (which you'll know if you get the reddish splash page instead of this opening window... one or the other will happen right away), then just uncheck the "Show Welcome Screen (affects all users)" on the General tab. Close and re-open and you'll see the opening screen.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

its still laggin out after world saves for me......is this something that is being looked at?

kwchu

Wanderer

Lunarpancake;1641359 said:
its still laggin out after world saves for me......is this something that is being looked at?

same here, and all my guildmates and I experience some lag occasionally even not after world save,