UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hard little ball in my ear lobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KUURU

Wanderer
Re: Hard little ball in my ear lobe.

Yeah bro - Just stop picking, leave it alone - It'll go away.

And whoever recommended the doctor - You're such a pussy. 'Doctor, I have a bump on my ear QQ.'

nimakdm

Wanderer

You cant pop a cyst. The only way to get it to away is by not touching it. Touching it will just make it worse due to the oils on your hands.

Lynyrd

Knight

aemneuspeed;1500758 said:
If you've had it peirced before, or still have it peirced, and even if you never have it sounds like its a keloid. That is like a small scar tissue like bump on your ear lobe area. Best solution to get rid of these is to use "tea tree oil" it comes in a little bottle you can buy at wal mart or where ever you want. It smells horrible, but if you put it on a few times a day it makes the keloid's go away quickly.

SOME OF US DON'T USE VOODOO MAGIC THANKS

orange thing

Wanderer

impact-;1502194 said:
It's probably a pimple... pop it pussy.

And wash your ears more often.

It's not a pimple. It's IN my damn ear lobe. It's not on the surface. It's just as close to the back of my ear as it is the front, it's dead center... "pussy." :rolleyes:

hugh jass

Wanderer

i believe you are experiencing the first sign of homosexuality. it usually starts with "a little ball thing in the center of my ear lobe." or on the chin...... =)

Phobea

Wanderer

I once woke up and realized that my stud was no longer in my ear. After searching I managed to find the stud but couldnt find the back to keep it on. When i looked in the mirror my ear lobe was inflamed, sore and bigger than ever before and I noticed a bit of gold in the hole. I used the stud to hook onto it and pulled it out and realized it was the back piece for my stud.

Very wierd... But didnt hurt at all.

a noob

Sorceror

Cebrious Arcane;1501278 said:
Oh I believe you, but WebMD is good at freaking people out. Toss in some vague symptom and any random joe will think he has some disease only seen in amazon rainforest cats.

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.