UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hard little ball in my ear lobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange thing

Wanderer
Hard little ball in my ear lobe.

So I woke up today and was rubbing my face and I noticed something. There's a little ball thing in the center of my ear lobe. It's like... strange. I think I had one before and it went away, but I can't remember. You can't see anything, you can only feel it. *shrug*

awbs

Knight
Re: Hard little ball in my ear lobe.

ive had that before... it felt like scar tissue from a piercing or something, but it had never been pierced. it went away in weeks though.

aemneuspeed

Knight

If you've had it peirced before, or still have it peirced, and even if you never have it sounds like its a keloid. That is like a small scar tissue like bump on your ear lobe area. Best solution to get rid of these is to use "tea tree oil" it comes in a little bottle you can buy at wal mart or where ever you want. It smells horrible, but if you put it on a few times a day it makes the keloid's go away quickly.

Azareil

Sorceror

Cancer off the port bow! By the way, good job going to the internet as opposed to a doctor.

orange thing

Wanderer

I'm 21, and it has been pierced since I was 17. I put an earring in and left it there. It's probably been out about a dozen times in the 4 years I've had it. I know all about the scar tissue, but that's really only relevant after you get it pierced. Seeing as though I've had it for 4 years, that can't be the issue.

I had one before in my ear lobe, but it was towards the back. This one is dead f'n center, right next to the piercing. I just wasn't sure cause the motherfucker got bigger in the last few hours that I've noticed it.

top notch

Wanderer

it will eventualy grow into a huge knot on your ear and be very visible and bright red.. the only way to get rid of it is to smoke a 50 of crack a day for 2 weeks

orange thing

Wanderer

top notch;1501174 said:
it will eventualy grow into a huge knot on your ear and be very visible and bright red.. the only way to get rid of it is to smoke a 50 of crack a day for 2 weeks

Aren't you supposed to be in jail for your 2nd DUI? Don't speak to me... ever... again. :foff:

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Step 1: Setup digital video camera.

Step 2: Get lighter.

Step 3: Get needle.

Step 4: Get isopropyl alcohol.

Step 5: Burn needle until it is red hot.

Step 6: Let needle cool and place in alcohol.

Step 7: Rub alcohol on ear bump.

Step 8: Point ear towards ground.

Step 9: Poke needle into ear bump and drain.

Step 10: Post video on intarnetz.

Seriously though:

It's probably just a zit or cyst. I'm sure it will go away on it's own, but if you want to freak yourself out, go to WebMD.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

orange thing;1501222 said:
I'm not freaking out by it. It's just kind of weird.
Oh I believe you, but WebMD is good at freaking people out. Toss in some vague symptom and any random joe will think he has some disease only seen in amazon rainforest cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.