UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Veterans Day!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Happy Veterans Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all veterans who play UO Gamers: Hybrid a happy Veterans Day (from a fellow veteran).

We all appreciate your service to our country!

In honor of Veterans Day you should donate to the following cause if you can: ★ The American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial ★

The above link is for The American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial... a project that is near and dear to my heart!

Regards,
Ryan

Re: Happy Veterans Day!

The best part is we get the day off.

All joking aside, to any other veterans who have been to the AOR - and past veterans as well. Your country appreciates your sacrifices, even if they don't always know how to show it.

How many military players do we have here?

Jughead

Wanderer

Here here...

A toast to all those who serve or ever have....

Thank you and God bless!

Dream_King

Sorceror

11 years in the Navy - Wife is still Active - I've been on Hybrid for a year now & LOVE IT, thanks to those who give us a place to play.

Happy Veterans day to you all!

Kent

xpwaox

Wanderer

Fellow Marine here as well. Happy Veterans day and to my grandfather who served in WW2 and the Korean conflict in the navy who passed away last year on veterans day, your always in my heart.

hellrazor07

Wanderer

my brother in law was assigned to the b company 1/64th armor fort stewart,ga infantryman in baghad,irag. on 20 june,2007 while on a convoy,his vehicle was struck by a 400 pound (ied). he was thrown 50 meters from his vehicle resulting in burns and the lost of his left arm. he was the sole survivor of the incident. he is at brook army medical center fort sam houston texas. he is doing better every day. " all gave some , some gave all "

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

hellrazor07;1583850 said:
my brother in law was assigned to the b company 1/64th armor fort stewart,ga infantryman in baghad,irag. on 20 june,2007 while on a convoy,his vehicle was struck by a 400 pound (ied). he was thrown 50 meters from his vehicle resulting in burns and the lost of his left arm. he was the sole survivor of the incident. he is at brook army medical center fort sam houston texas. he is doing better every day. " all gave some , some gave all "

Your brother definately deserves to be on that memorial.

LurkN

Sorceror

hellrazor07;1583850 said:

good luck to your brother in law, he is a hero.

GankstA

Sorceror

Thank you veterans so much for doing what i dont have the balls to do. we all owe you a great deal.

By the way not to be off topic but..... GOOOOO DALLASSS!!!(just got home from meadowlands...it was orgasmic!)

Eldrin

Sorceror

British Army, served 16 out of 22 years.. (And time seems to be stopping) hope the day went well for you all.