UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Tuesday! (aka, shard up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

terenas

Wanderer
grrrrrrrrr

:mad: WHAT A TIME FOR THE SHARD TO GO DOWN... IN TOKUNO RONIN SPAWN... NO INSURANCE... PET NOT BONDED and 338 Luck Gear being worn. :mad:

madwhite

Sorceror
I hope the lil boy or girl at the other end finally peed off whoever he intended to and maybe he can finally get on with his short life.

Kalia

Wanderer
I'm trying to connect to demise through proxy serwer. I can login on port 2593 but when i try to connect to game it stops. I'm using HTTPort with port maping and I need to know on what port I can connect to the game beacuse It seems to be difrent that 2593. Thanks for help.

Kalia said:
I'm trying to connect to demise through proxy serwer. I can login on port 2593 but when i try to connect to game it stops. I'm using HTTPort with port maping and I need to know on what port I can connect to the game beacuse It seems to be difrent that 2593. Thanks for help.

Its 'cause the server still down.
When you can´t connect you could use: ping login.uodemise.com .
If there is no answer its cause the server its down or you got a connection problem.

Kalia

Wanderer
It's not because serwer is down.... when it was up i had the same problem. If anyone knows how to connect to ultima shard through proxy I would be very greatfull for help. I mean how to connect to serwer using programs like sockcap czy HTTPport with tunneling.

Kalia said:
It's not because serwer is down.... when it was up i had the same problem. If anyone knows how to connect to ultima shard through proxy I would be very greatfull for help. I mean how to connect to serwer using programs like sockcap czy HTTPport with tunneling.

What is the proxy you use ? Are you behind a firewall ?

madwhite

Sorceror
I don't know much about proxy or firewalls, but , don't you have to have the/a port open that uo uses in your firewall?

Kalia

Wanderer
It's better If they are open - I don't need to bother with tunelling, but now I have checked it with admin and he told me that those ports are open, he told me that it can be something with NAT but I don't know much about it and still can't connect to ultima... :(

mrpink

Sorceror
No. It is NOT up.

One of the Admins will post when it IS up.

Thank you for your time and your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.