UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Thanksgiving to All

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to All

I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I know not everyone on the network celebrates this holiday but it's an important one to me. It allows me to spend some time with my family and reflect on how fortunate we are. I hope you're fortunate enough to spend time with your respective families also and enjoy this day.

On behalf of the entire RunUO and UO Gamers team I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to many more years together as a community.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ajax

Lord
Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All

Ryan;1590974 said:
On behalf of the entire RunUO and UO Gamers team I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to many more years together as a community.

Thanks,
Ryan

Warms my heart. Thank you Sir, and the same to you

Whats thanksgiving without family and friends... Lets celebrate just like the cowboys and indians did after they won the south.

Niets

Wanderer

Can I ask to whom the south was won? I would not know thanksgiving day exists, if it weren't for Hollywood movies. Lol.

Minsc

Sorceror

even though we dont celebrate it in Australia, happy thanksgiving Ryan!

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

So are there any l33t Thanksgiving items to be found? I'd hate missing out on them.

Lynyrd

Knight

Kefka|Red-Hybrid;1591011 said:
Whats thanksgiving without family and friends... Lets celebrate just like the cowboys and indians did after they won the south.

how quaint

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

us Canucks enjoyed out turkey a while ago but happy turkey day to all you americans...

ps. punkers slave is a canadian too? fuckn eh ! i'm a former BC resident aswell.

Steve Zissou;1591735 said:
us Canucks enjoyed out turkey a while ago but happy turkey day to all you americans...

ps. punkers slave is a canadian too? fuckn eh ! i'm a former BC resident aswell.

yup, abbotsford area.

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I had to work on thanksgiving :/ and christmas and new years eve/ new years day what a year