UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hang out Spots

Hang out Spots

Ok guys, since there aren't that many of us on right now, it'd be cool to know where everyone goes to hang out.

So far the two hot spots I've found are Luna and Fel Delucia. Anyone spending time anywhere else?

Ot

Erik m88888
I am stuck at work, however if your keen I would liek to do a swap with ya! I need heaps of wool ok.

Now I am GM Taylor so if you grab me wool, and grab spined leather I will make you Spined armour out of the leather as much as you can get LOL for the wool!! I need the wooooooooooooooool LOL

You know when I am on m8, so if your interested for you Necro, just go to del and kill all the sheep once and a while today :)

what ya say?

Ya man, I'm working too but will be on in the next hour or two. I'll try to see if I can grab you some wool.

Btw, you and Ice should head over to Luna, that seems to be the hangout right now.

RunUO hooked me up with several suits of nice Leather Armor. We should all meet up tonight and go hunting or something.

Also, I made me a Thief type character . . . we should go out and look for some chests for me to open. :)

Erik Outstanding tx m8!!

My Tamer is almost done Peacing wise, so yes later in the night I can and peace some things while you bash em ;) or tomorrow would be better for me as I can get some taming in as well LOL if I get enough wool I can get some cash together place a plot and then I can just PLAY the game for fun, I really want a decent vendor spot this time round LOL

The chests on OSI had nothing in them, as far as I can remember, thiefs were kinda reduced to Doom Looters on AoS :(

Oh and when I get my crafter up a tad yes Luna will be the main spot, great city that!

psz

Administrator
Yes, Luna is probably the closest thing to a Hot Spot on this shard so far. As I type this now 1/3 of the online accounts are in Luna. The rest are spread out (couple in Minoc, couple in Del, rest in random areas)

psz I am in Fel Del most of the time because of the double amount of resources, is Malas double as well?? I thought it would be on the Tram rule set?

What the hell do they mean about 'double resources' anyway? So far I haven't seen any difference between Fel and Tram whatsoever.

Vendors sell the same amount, monsters seem to give out the same loot. So what is the difference?

(I think it would be a good idea if the Fel vendors had twice the goods. Each vendor in Fel should start out with at least 40 of everything they sell. Hell, make all the Fel vendors keep 999 all the time. That will give people reason to go there.)

psz

Administrator
When you cut trees or mine in Felucca, you get 20, not 10.

Malas uses the normal amount, as does Ilshenar and Trammel.

Ah, ok.

Still kinda lame though. I could see how that would help out on an osi shard, but since there is no rule here against unattended macroing, it doesn't matter.

psz said:
When you cut trees or mine in Felucca, you get 20, not 10.

Malas uses the normal amount, as does Ilshenar and Trammel.

Thanks for that.

Didnt you used to get double the gains on Fel as well? that was a good reason to stay as well on OSI LOL

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
Will probably become more relevant once the server is populated more.

At the moment you can happily mine/lumberjack in Fel without having to worry about PK's too much, but once we've got a few reds around it becomes a risk vs reward thing.

In Trammel you only have to worry about monsters.