UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!Halo2!!!!

Hunts1287

Wanderer
!!!!Halo2!!!!

Seeing that i havent seen a Thread about Halo 2 yet... I thought i might as well make one.. Whos planning on getting it and are u planning on playing it online? I sure am :)

Galgum

Page
I got my reserved and all, but while you all wait in line at midnight monday night, I'm gonna sleep in, go in whenever to get it all non-schalant. =)

I'm saving my X-Box Live 1-Year kit for the 12th, my brother's birthday.. I got him CS

Halo 2 sucks!! *is instantly struck by lightning and dies* lol

i'm taking a day off of school on Nov 9th, lol
as are my friends, its going to be a great day indeed

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Heh im not planning on staying on that line. I got school :( , when u do get ur account set up, get at me im trying to get a squad going :) my tag on live is Hunts1287 and my aim sn is the same.

Atriox

Sorceror
I'm fucking geeking out right now and cannot sleep. I'm having Halotwogasms left and right. The world will never be the same: 11/9/04.

Galgum

Page
So many awesome games coming out... Halo 2, Doom 3(X-Box) in February, same with Unreal Championship 2, Mech Assault 2, Dead Or Alive Ultimate and #4, WoW, Half-Life 2, God, just so many games to buy and play online.

I'm really looking forward to Halo 2, I might just start on Legendary mode since I just replayed and beat Halo 1 on that mode. It really hones your skills and makes you a lot better at online play.

Galgum

Page
It's funny, usually I don't let the media or anything make decisions or really influence me at all, but this time it's different. Like, the way they advertised it was really effective, they were really cocky about it.You never see any commercials or any major advertisements because they put off the game like it's too good for anyone which makes you want it more, then they prove this game is gonna deliver the good and it makes you really want it. It's like that Southpark episode where Cartman got an amusement park and didn't let anyone in which in turn made people want in and caused business to skyrocket.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Yeah!! Ive been waiting for a while now lol, Since the first time they pushed it back i guess the longer the wait the better.

Hunts1287

Wanderer
Yeah thats what i was thinking, if u get on live come talk to me. I still play live ive been playing it since like it first came out :p