UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

halloween 2013/2014/2015

crikey

Sorceror
Halloween always been the most reliable best day for free pixels next to xmas

I missed those halloweens :(

Can somebody list the costumes that were given out, with description of the item, the color, and THE VALUE?

ThNks!

Ps: should totally do a steve irwin costume next year ;)
Will go nice with the stack of rip steve gators in my bank

lucascyb

Sorceror
Good god I barely know what day it is :/ but to get ya started this last year 2015, they made it where u had to farm paragons to get costumes. They dropped pretty good not to much but if u tried a lil u got a cool one. Ranged by how hard the monster u killed was, but it was from most common, skeleton costume, zombie costume, ghoul costume, pixie costume, evil mage costume, succubus costume, giant frog costume, orc costume, giant pixie. They are a hand item looks like a masquerade mask and changes u to look like that monster. Sick as fuck, but the orc are sandals so u can still fight technically.

Skeleton and zombies rolling like 1-2mil, ghoul like 2-3m, frogs like 3-5m, pixie and mage, and succubus, and frogs like 5-7m, orc Sandie's like 10-15m, giant pixie like 20mil.

I dunno how many skeletons and zombies but probly 50 of each, frogs like 5-10, succubus 3-5, orcs 5-8, mage 5 or so, pixies 5-10, ghouls dunno, giant pixie 2, I rock that gay shit no homo, all estimates bro just cause u can't play thought I'd write u a boook to read lol.

crikey

Sorceror
So if you toss on the frog costume, your character completely changes into a frog, like, polymorph style? @_@

I want to be a pvp frog :<

crikey

Sorceror
I logged in a few days ago and seen some other costumes floating around.

Seen @Tobias. Rocking a MONK costume, a brown shroud. Im sure people were poppin loads in their pants when they saw those in their packs

Especially if that was b4 shrouds showed up on donation website, seeing there were only a handful. I guess nowadays itz no big deal

I was at Britain bank and it was fucking shroud-town- britainnia

Saw alot of god awful looking beltz too.

Place suuuure gone ca-razzzzzy (insert 3 stooges a plumbing we will go gif here)

Tobias

Sorceror
I logged in a few days ago and seen some other costumes floating around.

Seen @Tobias. Rocking a MONK costume, a brown shroud. Im sure people were poppin loads in their pants when they saw those in their packs

Especially if that was b4 shrouds showed up on donation website, seeing there were only a handful. I guess nowadays itz no big deal

I was at Britain bank and it was fucking shroud-town- britainnia

Saw alot of god awful looking beltz too.

Place suuuure gone ca-razzzzzy (insert 3 stooges a plumbing we will go gif here)

Monk shroud was from halloween in 2014 I think!
The rest of the shrouds are donation shrouds going for $250 bucks :x

Tobias

Sorceror
So if you toss on the frog costume, your character completely changes into a frog, like, polymorph style? @_@

I want to be a pvp frog :<
It's a giant toad actually :D
You would get easier and quicker answers, if you search throughout the forums. So many costumes have been made lately that it's hard to keep track.