UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hail All!!

Fragile

Wanderer
Yes, this shard will prove to be great beyond all beliefs.
I have only played uogamers 4 days before coming here, but Ryan ,(the main admin / owner), he is the greatest ever. Along with his great team of GMs (cept sayre:p he knows why!!! lol) the shards seem to do VERY well. Can't forget Mark either :p good at balancing lol. So you have made the right choice coming here :D :D Bring ALL your friends please :)

qweazdak

Wanderer
yeah ive been waiting for a shard like this to come up! now i need to find my AoS cd. its lying around here somewhere. hi to all here and i would like to say thanks for putting this up too!

jacksonG_03

Wanderer
Re: Hail All!!

That's cool, I played third dawn. Played on Atlantic for years then on and off for a while. Kept coming back because it was the best game out there, still is. Awesome community of players. No kids, no bull shit, just players who love the game. I'm new to this shard, and razor, and I keep running into people with similar stories, everyone loves the game and is really here for the love of the game. Demise rocks and I don't see myself going anywere else anytime soon. Thanx for re-establishing my love for UO.

I wish Rogueci5 was still here too... I am *still* holding on to a glacial staff that he'd asked for, almost two years later. :p

Also: +1.

pbguy434;393584 said:
That response was totally rigged.

LOL nope I still read the boards every day, well just about, not playing much, but keep my accounts refreshed.

I will be back one day, when I get that urge :D

jacksonG_03 Welcome mate!! great bunch of people here!! you will enjoy your time, or we will beat enjoyment into you :p

xaxas

Wanderer

Nottheking;393679 said:
Oh my. D:

Just know that when you come back, you still have a glacial staff waiting for you. :p

Not if the global warming melts it first. Hurry up and get back Rogueci5 :p

xaxas;393707 said:
Not if the global warming melts it first. Hurry up and get back Rogueci5 :p
Well, it sits in my house, so if all the hot air there doesn't melt it, I doubt the global warming will. :p