UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hah, Minax needs to get their act together.

Hah, Minax needs to get their act together.

Runing around MG today on my pk. I took down two minax in a 3v1 and the third ran off, inches from death.

Honestly, I suck at pvp. Element of surprise is my specialty and had the jump on me. Maybe, I'm getting better? Who knows. Maybe those three inparticular just flat out suck.

Edit: Not really a flame, more of a head's up towards Minax.

Meh, was just saying. No need to get "ubar l33t" now.

Edit: Was also meant to be more of a joke, funny, haha. You know?

These 3 seemed quite newbied. :)

Afro Man

Wanderer
does publicly broadcasting you're "pwnage" of 3 possible newbs in minax make you feel like.. ub3r l33t or something?

Punkers Slave said:
Runing around MG today on my pk. I took down two minax in a 3v1 and the third ran off, inches from death.

Honestly, I suck at pvp. Element of surprise is my specialty and had the jump on me. Maybe, I'm getting better? Who knows. Maybe those three inparticular just flat out suck.

Edit: Not really a flame, more of a head's up towards Minax.
Well my dad could beat up your dad.

Afro Man said:
does publicly broadcasting you're "pwnage" of 3 possible newbs in minax make you feel like.. ub3r l33t or something?
Yes, because that was and still is my sole pupose of posting. I was filled with glee the day I pwned 3 newbed factioners and had the opportunity to gloat over it.
[/SARCASM]
Damn, you are teh brain.

Edit:
Punkers Slave said:
Meh, was just saying. No need to get "ubar l33t" now.

Edit: Was also meant to be more of a joke, funny, haha. You know?

These 3 seemed quite newbied. :)

Wow! Some of you are tense. Please relax.

Have you seen the people in factions?! I mean, look at Elton John, they're all no skill newbies. Joking of course.

Yu're right Minax sucks, but for some reason I keep asking for more punishment.

Saint Paul

Wanderer
Just talking about Minax? u better look around CoM... i see them and they run to guards... but im not sure what there doing.... everyone calls me a noob cus i run on ganks wtf im not Krrios... sry!..!

I do have to say though, if Minax had a guard turret of sixteen guards and players guarding their base, I wonder what that outcome would be...

Saint Paul

Wanderer
might be Minax so bored killing each other jk i dunno

let the guards guard sigs for em and then we guard hide just like everyone in CoM? ;-)

Saint Paul said:
might be Minax so bored killing each other jk i dunno

let the guards guard sigs for em and then we guard hide just like everyone in CoM? ;-)
I've seen you guys run well before any IC, or lots of random com for that matter.

C

Cricket

I wish I could understand what people were saying in this thread...

The level of stupidity just keeps rising with every new post about owning someone.

Punker, come own me. I'm Minax.

Or try anyway.

:D

~C

DeltaGreen

Sorceror
yah uhm...worthless thread?....maybe....?

Chances are there were 3 minax, 2 newly rezzed, you newlied one, killed some other nub, and the 3rd kid (the 2nd newly rez) recalled away and u couldnt kill him.

k cool, CoM = nubs, period. we know this, its cool kthx afro pwns u all stfu.

Afro Man

Wanderer
DeltaGreen said:
yah uhm...worthless thread?....maybe....?

Chances are there were 3 minax, 2 newly rezzed, you newlied one, killed some other nub, and the 3rd kid (the 2nd newly rez) recalled away and u couldnt kill him.

k cool, CoM = nubs, period. we know this, its cool kthx afro pwns u all stfu.

Omg, yes. <3 Delta.