UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Hacked" PlayUO (Krrios Client).

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryan

"Hacked" PlayUO (Krrios Client).

Recently there was news of a "hacked" PlayUO with "cheat" features. It has been confirmed that there is a bullshit version of the client. The features of this client have already been mitigated with recent patches on the backend of RunUO. These "features" basically exploited holes in RunUO that allowed the client to send data to the server without doing the targeting requests and what have you.

Regardless of everything, all of the features except one have been mitigated already and that last feature should be mitigated tonight (or tomorrow). Some of these features are game impacting which is why we've been working on patching the features out.

Soon you will see a new KUOC released, with a lot of the 'bullshit' features stripped out, after which the client versions for all previous KUOC's will be blocked. KUOC handles packets much differently than the standard UO client and does things out of order a lot of times thus making it easy for us to detect.

We have not yet implemented detection systems for these clients however over the next few days we will be. If you are caught using these clients you can and should expect your accounts to be terminated automatically. I suggest for the time being you ONLY use Krrios client version you can download off of RunUO.com. I would ALSO suggest that if you use any third party plugins you disable them. Not doing so COULD (I stress COULD) trigger automated detection over the next few days and get your accounts terminated.

If someone sent you "Krrios" client on AIM I would suggest removing it immediately. Since the release of the "hacked" version there have been MULTIPLE versions released that do NOT have any "hacked" features, however they have keyloggers and other misc bullshit built in. I appreciate those of you who brought this to our attention quickly.

Those of you who are/have been using this version of the client are the lowest of low and will be punished. We've already deleted a few accounts, we've banned a few more and jailed a few others.

If you are unsure of your client version go re-download it. Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT PAGE in game regarding this. Do not post forum threads regarding this and DO NOT waste our time regarding this.

Forum threads will result in termination of forum AND game accounts.

If you are found using this client you will be terminated.

If you are found distributing this client you will be terminated.

Keep the game fair and free, that is what I am here to do.

The SALLOS version of PlayUO will be out soon. We've nailed down what software we will use to obfusticate the client and get it sent out.

This thread will NOT be open to discussion.

Thanks for your continued support.

PS: If you wish to give any information regarding this situation you can feel free to PM me here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.