UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guildmaster Recruitment

Guildmaster Recruitment

If you've been active in the roleplay thread here on UOGamers, then you probably already know about the RP Rebirthed society currently being built. This is a call to all experienced roleplayers with the ability to lead and a strong knowledge for the game. We are currently taking interviews for the Native People of Felluca (Chaos), and the House of the Ascension (Good). Both the evil and lawful guilds have guildmasters assigned. If you are not current with RP Rebirthed, here's the website

Please contact me through joining the forums on the website and PM'ing me, or PM'ing me here.
If I am online at the time, you may contact me at my aim: XLeftBehind2X
Otherwise PM me.

UOGamers RP Society Rebirthed - Home

Re: Guildmaster Recruitment

This was put in the usual RP thread because I figured potential GM's wont be looking in the recruitment section they'd be posting there and I might get good RP attention here.