UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

>$< guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please resist the urge to use ethnic and other slurs that show you to be the ignorant, immature trash you are. Get off the forums and fix yourself.

Newk

Sorceror
Wish I would have known that was you before I wasted half an hour arguing with you. I would have known better and would have just left the thread then.

Newk, let's leave the thread alone. Some of these people have some serious issues to work out as citizens of Earth before they spend leisure time on a message board. I'll just check in with whomever I can regarding the duel offers I made; as soon as slurs come out in rambling, incoherent sentences, it's time to leave and let the children (and failed adults) have a time-out. Seriously. (Coco and Seven, have an HB in this thread get at me if you decide to accept the fights you said you would.) To everyone laughing at this thread, have a good day! I'm off the boards.

Countessa

Knight
I should put you all on time out.
This thread is not in pvp discussion and the posts in this thread violate the code of conduct repeatedly.
Getting pretty sick of this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.