UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guess whos banned!?

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
Well, I got banned 2 weeks ago for developing a software outside Demise, just because it is a replacement for Razor.
Nobody gave me a reason too, Xavier is busy jailed to explain but seems active enough to block accounts :confused:

Btw I hope you can have a deal and grab your account back, about me... I refuse to get it and dont want to until staff stop acting like kids.
I can give you a list of people who used modded Razor and EUO for years, guess what... I felt just the same, thats not me!

Killa DJ

Sorceror
dude... im sorry for your loss but you just explained why you were banned.... I on the other hand havent done ANYTHING..... i dont use any other programs and never even heard anyone BITCH or report me for "hacking" or anything of that sort....

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
dude... im sorry for your loss but you just explained why you were banned.... I on the other hand havent done ANYTHING..... i dont use any other programs and never even heard anyone BITCH or report me for "hacking" or anything of that sort....
Creating a software isn't against server rules afaik, unless they prove you use that.