UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Group Events

What's your favorite Group Event?

• Red vs Blue

Votes: 124 16.6%
  • FFA

Votes: 55 7.4%
  • 1v1v1 (or more, like 1v1v1v1v1 etc)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 2v2 (or more, 2v2v2v2 etc)

Votes: 60 8.0%
  • 3v3 (or more, 3v3v3)

Votes: 37 4.9%
  • 4v4

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • 5v5

Votes: 10 1.3%
  • CTF

Votes: 377 50.4%
  • Other, post

Votes: 41 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Group Events

call me a nub but i hate ctf's its field and Blade spirits, then auto chug cure pots and heal pots too much skill involved in mashing your cure pot macro adnd your bandie macro imo

Sheivan01

Knight

I dont know why people like CTF so much, its all about who has the best conection to auto-grab cookies, :(

Arcano

Wanderer

how about a 4-Team Death Match, that was the first event i played and it was the most fun for me, and i haven't had the chance to play one since because they are either so rare or I'm just not on which sucks.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

1v1 or red v blue. rvb was fun back in the day when like 40 reds beat 120 blues or something like that i had a sash back in 04'

- Lil Wyte -

Wanderer

There are barely any events these days, theres too many ffa's, ctfs, those are for trammies and bank sitters, and theres too many 1v1's, lets do more 2v2's 3v3's 5v5's etc make ppl want to play again, and have fun.

aim : untouchablez uo

Attachments

• lilwyte.jpg
    lilwyte.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 80

bombing runs! 2v2 is cool, but i always end up fighting a couple of players notorious for kicking ass. haha. it's all good, they teach me with their whippings.

Status
Not open for further replies.