UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

*grins* Earrings

redlady

Wanderer
*grins* Earrings

I have a question..I have not seen earrings with stats on them or necklaces here. Is there new jewelcrafting in UO anymore? An is there no drops of earrings or necklaces that have stats on them? Just wondering..If there is how does one go about getting them? Thanks Lilith:eek:

redlady

Wanderer
Re: *grins* Earrings

Well Blah! Lol thougtht there was jewelslike the earrings an such with stats..ah well was worth the ask thou. I read he website u linked but am not sure exactly why ya linked it. Im a nub when it comes to computer stuff lol. Only macro I know is the one u can make a gate for vendor an like the lores an eval intel. Other stuff gives me a headache, I'd rather sit an break my finger for hours then try figuring out the other macro stuff..if that makes sense..LOL<<< Is Old I guess! Thanks so much for the input thou!

Quoth

Wanderer

There used to be magic jewelry with charges of different spells (earrings and necklaces too), but that's a long time ago, pre aos.
These days there's just the rings and bracelets you get as loot afaik.

Wish there would be some system like the runictools/magerybookinscription for it though, would make tinkering a bit more interesting/appealing.

redlady;539327 said:
I have a question..I have not seen earrings with stats on them or necklaces here. Is there new jewelcrafting in UO anymore? An is there no drops of earrings or necklaces that have stats on them? Just wondering..If there is how does one go about getting them? Thanks Lilith:eek:

Earrings with mods are not a standard drop. There exist a few "special" earrings such as nocturne earrings and the 11th anniversary earrings on OSI. Because they take up a free slot that isn't used by any other item, they are quite valuable and sell for a larger amount.

There are a few special earrings that exist on demise from wayyy back when. These earrings are few and far between with unknown origins.

redlady;539433 said:
so what is an idoc?

IDOC = In Danger Of Collapsing.

Houses that are not being refreshed and will be destroyed, leaving their contents littered on the ground when it finally does. I've found 5 IDOCs all around my house and I'm waiting for them to fall to put up some placeholder homes to start my own city :D

Oaks

Knight

Good find, I was wondering what happened to that one. Did you bought it or by idocing ?

Wouldn't surpise me if the house of the previous owner collapsed.