UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

goza steps for rooftop

Ilikered

Sorceror
Thx million for anwsers. I spend 1.5h googling and failed. I wanted to make stairs ane tele like some one here stated above. Now i can do this!!!!!
Thx again for help.

hickman48

Knight
But I believe this is doable with normal steps without having to do all the extra work.

You're telling me... I accidentally got the table on the roof, and suddenly it hit me! lol

Still need to buy 2 house teleporters though

If you still need those tellys i can sell you 2 sets for 800k

Whatever98

Squire
once you have built the first part of the steps you can go under it and it'll hide the second layer of the castle above you, you'll only see like the bottom half the battlements, you can place the goza to get over the hump from that

alternatively just raise snow to the highest level, drop a bunch of items on it, place another snow at the higher level (on top of the stack) lock it down, place the goza on that :)

3rdtemplar

Sorceror
I can get the goza mats up above the roof ridge on both sides but I can not place a step on the roof ridge its self to let me cross. Any pointers?

Yue Fei

Traveler
You are probably targeting the wrong tile make sure it is the one hidden by the wall. It took me some time playing around with it to get and I have since deleted the gozas after I locked down a house tele.

3rdtemplar

Sorceror
Ok thanks Ill try that. I was wondering if maybe its because I'm not over a door way. But Ill mess with is some more and see what happens.