UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Got Bored: Find me?

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
Got Bored: Find me?

Alright, so I got bored and headed out to some place out in the middle of somewhere. It's an island that can't be reached by boat. I'm sitting in a chair. First to find me wins 10k!

----Sirros

DarkSaionji

Sorceror
Re: Got Bored: Find me?

It's really not that hard. An island that can't be reached by boat with a chair on it. I only know of 1 or 2.

---Sirros

i found him :) Julia here. he was on the island of the Ethreal Woriors, on the lower level of it. since it is in ilshenar you cannot go by boat, it is the only island you cannot travel to it by boat

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

Julia is our winner! She came right on down to the throneroom of Spectre. Since she turned down the prize, it allows for another spot! Here's your clue: Named for mages; Hidden away; Built for knowledge; I will always stay.... Again, I'm in a chair. Good luck! ^_~

----Sirros

bloodrite

Sorceror

Heres a hint where hes at...you must have 70 magery to enter. Maybe..or maybe not...anyway..Good Luck

DarkSaionji

Sorceror

-_-' Nobody came.. Managed to lose the prize money testing the Honor virtue.. I'll do this again later. Have a nice day!
---Sirros