UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Day Demise

Re: Good Day Demise

Good Man Speedy

*he moves to the griddle and starts its cleaning*

I think we need a few more customers, what do you say Speedy?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy looks up from his broom and stares curiously over to the door. He looks over at Vic to see if he appears to have noticed anything....

Bjorg

Wanderer

*hearing a thud near the bar, as if out of no where a stranger appears before the bar. There sitting on the bar is a freshly killed carcass of a stag, expertly dressed and cleaned.* The stranger stands quietly, awaiting a greeting. He is dressed all in brown and is wearing leather sandals on his feet. His wild hair is a shimmering silver and you can just see the points of his ears sticking out from underneath. He has pale skin and bright blue eyes. He seems to be unarmed except for a well crafted dagger on his belt.

He doesn't look around the room, and yet he seems to know every nook and cranny.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy tries not to make eye contact by focusing realllly hard on sweeping where he is standing. He waits for Vic to break the silence.

*glances toward Speedy and gives him a smile before returning his gaze upon the new entry*

Good Day Sir, a fine best you have brought with you. How may I help you today? Might I offer you a drink?

*looks over the freshly slain animal*

Hmm...

*watches Speedy and the man closely*

If he would like Speedy, you can take it to the prepping area in the back.

*continues straightening out the counter and polishing a few glasses*

Bjorg

Wanderer

*bows*

I am Kimimaru of the Seekers of Fortune.

This is a gift from a mutual friend. Sir Wrongway said you might be getting low on supplies. He has left on a journey and won't be back for a week or two, but he wanted to express his appreciation for your hospitality.

You may do with it as you like.

*smiles slightly*

*nodding to Speedy*

Yes, please do. We'll have quite the fest for our patrons.

Hail and well met Kimimaru of the Seekers of Fortune. Wrongway's patronage and company has been much appreciated. A friend of his is a friend of the taverns, welcome friend, would you have a seat and perhaps something to warm you with?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy nods to Vik and places his broom against the wall. He slides the stag off the counter noting its weight and knowing the man that walked it through the door must be stronger than average to do so without making noise. He makes his way to the backroom, placing it carefully for Vik.

Bjorg

Wanderer

*moving carefully to a seat not making any noise, Kimimaru sits carefully*

Looking around the tavern, Kimi says to Victor, "A drink would be nice. Do you have any hot tea?"

Ah, Wrongway, he's Bjorg's brother. I met him one day in the forest. He was wandering from tree to tree looking at the bark. He looked a bit confused. He was carefully examining the ground, but the silly oaf was so clumsy, he would have erased any sign of whatever he was tracking.

Personally I think he was lost... but he claims he wasn't. I was curious to see if he could really find his way home, so I hid and followed him. He never knew I was behind him the whole way. *chuckles* He did make it home... after a few stops. It seems he can't go through a town without stopping at a tavern. *rolls eyes*

When we arrived at the Collective, I introduced myself to Bjorg. He's a nice fellow. As I was between jobs, Bjorg hired me to do a little scouting for him.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy comes up from the back of the building after washing his hands of the blood. "Scoutin', eh? What sorts of things do ya'scout?"

Bjorg

Wanderer

Just about anything a person wants. My first job for Bjorg was scouting out the Dungeon of Khaldun. He had some interest in some items of commerce to be found there-in and he sent me to scout it out. Ran into a bit a trouble on that mission. I got careless and kicked a stone while I was walking.

*looks embarrassed*

I got captured. Bjorg had to send in a party of Seekers and our allies to rescue me. *looks at his shoes*

I'm still working that one off.

What about you Lad?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy looks back up at him in surprise. "Me? Uh.. well, I ain't done much at all with anything. More so just drift 'round."

Bjorg

Wanderer

Well I see you got a job here at the tavern pushing that broom. *nods at the broom in Speedy's hand*

Do you fancy owning a tavern someday?