UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gm thunder scavenger hunt 2012 kasa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uomvp

Knight
i was offered way way more then a 100mil for mine last friday. 100mil is someone desperate for some cash.

Anything even assumed under 100mil is an idiot or just trying to crash the price to get one.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
someone willing to pay 100 mil for it would be a great deal no matter what anyone tells you. You should be looking to people that would consider buying one that DO NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE as a base to figure out the value. Of course the current Kasa owners are going to be overly biased in valuing them and telling you how much they are REALLY WORTH, you know, no one likes to see their own treasured items devlue :( Can't blame them for trying to push prices up as much as they can in their own self interest.

anyways, ya, nothing is worth what it used to be. people accepting and realizing this shouldn't be referred to as "idiots" they should be seen as being "realistic"

anyways, I DO NOT own a Kasa, and i would pay 90-100 mil. Take that as you will. Good Luck with your Sale.

FacePump

Knight
i own a private island castle with a stable, a hooded shroud of the shadows, 62 yards of winter tailored, and alot of other shit.. .. and ur b/o is more than i paid for any of them..

more than 100m is a joke unless u catch someone off poker table.. thats a retard

75m range ballapark .. like i said earilier

FacePump

Knight
One of a kind makes everything worth more. and There isn't a kasa out there nor a person who owns one that would sell it less than 100mil.

one of a kind? so is it a non dyeable hue.. ?? NO ITS NOT.. therefore its just the same as anyother kasa in the f'n game that can be dyed... so it actualy has to take someone to dbl click it.. why would i pay 150m for a item that i can buy for 60-75m.. that just has a different name..

for instance..

SWEET EVEA sandles or w./e they were called f'n blaze sandles.. u wont get more than 3m for and there is proly 3 pairs on the entire shard.. but since it LOOKS just like blaze sandles. no one is going to pay out there ass for it.. ill go buy halloween orc sandles for 300k and be totally happy i didnt waste 2.7m

stop arguing with a pc kid.. u dont like what we say stfu or keep it.. or put on forums for sale..

GimpCent

Knight
i was offered way way more then a 100mil for mine last friday. 100mil is someone desperate for some cash.

Anything even assumed under 100mil is an idiot or just trying to crash the price to get one.

Offers are not price checks at all and most offers are just fake. The folks dont have that gold at all. Ive had many offers for items.that I have turned down they mean jack.

Also I dont give bad price checks nor do i have any reason to do so. I get that you love your pixel very much but come back to reality

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I've never heard of less than 100 mil for any kaza since I started on Hybrid. I'm not sure if the name would raise the price from there but yah I wouldn't sell for under 100 mil. I only know of three for sure but imagine there may be more of those. But as for any others with that name it's a one of a kind. A lot of people on the server has the money to blow. I would suggest that if you don't need the money right away hold on til you get what you're looking for. :)

Edit: I just did a lookup and apparently there is a non-wearable one that is in the 3.5 - 5 mil range. I can attest though to the fact that Scorxx's is indeed wearable.

White Lotus

Sorceror
theres only like 10-20 people who have over 100m cash...maybe not even that many.....i would know i play poker with most of them everyday...and none of us would pay 100m for a kasa...it is a single item and there is to much risk involved...one handout of kasa's again and your out 90m.....might sound dumb but look at what happend to fallon people payed around 75m for an entire suit now that same suit is worth like 10-20m TOPS.....i dont own one but i wouldnt even pay 50m for one and i think they are one of the sickest hats on the shard....but lets be real there are way more kasas out there being hoarded then there are of winter suits, private islands, or other one of a kind items and some of these one of a kinds go for 5m......if you find a buyer for 75m your lucky

thats my opinion congrats on finding the kasa scorxx

Smokeuog

Sorceror
All kasas have a diff name so technically all kasas are one of a kind. Quit trying to boost the worst named one out there up by claiming one of a kind

^^ exactly lol I don't get why anyone thinks it's 1 of a kind.. It's price is no more then any other kasa.. No 2 kasas have the same name lol.

if he got offered 120+ mil already then that would be the worth of it. ive seen people wanting to buy kasas for over a 100 mil all the time. case closed, stop saying "oh its only worth 50-75 even though you get offers for more"

scorxx

Sorceror
if he got offered 120+ mil already then that would be the worth of it. ive seen people wanting to buy kasas for over a 100 mil all the time. case closed, stop saying "oh its only worth 50-75 even though you get offers for more"

exactly, I've already been offered well over what everyone is saying it is worth, and if you sold yours for 90 mil kryptic thats your problem not mine. just cuz someone accidently sells pw sandals for 25mil doesnt make every other pair worth 25mil, they are still 75m-80m.

Uomvp

Knight
I wish everyone the best of luck trying to find anyone who is currently the owner of a kasa to sell for under 150. You can whipe out half of the kasa's because the people who own them; have there names on them. The richest players got the kasa from xmas and trust me when i say this... they will never let anything go with there names on it. ex) icky, vanna, reigns (the other guy forgot his name) etc.
I didn't have a fake offer. I told the guy it's not for sale. He put the check in the trade window; i never asked for that. Look at previous posts on the kasa subject. In a sense i do agree with ghost. Alot of people will not spend the money for it; sooo many items you can buy with 100+mil.

Overall congrads on finding it, that's awesome.

people go all up and down on this kind of item. Look at it this way. if i dont click the paperdoll you have the same thing all the other guys with kasas got. its worth the same thing. maybe a few players that nut hug thunder would pay more but i doubt it. its worth what someone will pay. there may be an abundance of cash on the shard at the moment but its tied up in emblems and the rest of the players with money are just sitting on it til xmas.

all that aside id say its worth about 110-125m if you got an offer for much more than that why be greedy. greedy people get the short stick in the end. im not gonna tell you kasas will be in presents or a handout but what if they were and you could have just taken 120m and walked away and bought 100 1m kasas.

scorxx

Sorceror
I am not being greedy, I am being smart. I'm not gonna sell ths thing and go buy a bunch of trammel items a new castle or any of that shit, I'm gonna buy about 20mil in stock and split the money up between my accts and friends. So I do not see that as greedy, and the more money I get the more I can help my friends, specifically one who just came back yesterday, I took the money I already had, bought him a house and stock. I was offered 125m in check form today and I am not going to take it as I was just offered more than that in items + money.. My folding point is 200m in a check point blank. anything under that i wil have to take into consideration, Or I will trade it for a shroud and turn around and sell that for 200-250m. I'm also willing to take 125m plus pw sandals. You guys can say what its worth what its not, but it is worth what someone will pay, and ppl are already willing to pay alot more than most of you are saying it is worth.

And I understand that there could be more kasa's handed out in the future, but the fact that theres been what 5 in the past 5-6 years total I'm not to concerned about the price dropping.

Code Blue

Knight
I am not being greedy, I am being smart. I'm not gonna sell ths thing and go buy a bunch of trammel items a new castle or any of that shit, I'm gonna buy about 20mil in stock and split the money up between my accts and friends. So I do not see that as greedy, and the more money I get the more I can help my friends, specifically one who just came back yesterday, I took the money I already had, bought him a house and stock. I was offered 125m in check form today and I am not going to take it as I was just offered more than that in items + money.. My folding point is 200m in a check point blank. anything under that i wil have to take into consideration, Or I will trade it for a shroud and turn around and sell that for 200-250m. I'm also willing to take 125m plus pw sandals. You guys can say what its worth what its not, but it is worth what someone will pay, and ppl are already willing to pay alot more than most of you are saying it is worth.

And I understand that there could be more kasa's handed out in the future, but the fact that theres been what 5 in the past 5-6 years total I'm not to concerned about the price dropping.

Well good for you and your Kasa.
Good luck selling it for that price, and you will never get a trade for a shroud or 125 mil and pw sandies for this item.

If you already have a set price on this item why the hell did you post it in the price check forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.