UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gm thunder scavenger hunt 2012 kasa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorxx

Sorceror
Title says it all, I'm curious of the price on this, It is wearable, I cbd'd it already, and it is dyeable. Obviously one of a kind.

scorxx

Sorceror
Probably means nothing, guarantees mean shit and you cannot guarantee one will be handed out, even if they do, there's like what a total of 4 wearable ones on the server now? I'm not sure of exactly how many but I know I haven't seen many.

And bro not to be rude but I asked for a price check. I don't really care what can might would could should or wont happen. What is the item worth right now.

Probably means nothing, guarantees mean shit and you cannot guarantee one will be handed out, even if they do, there's like what a total of 4 wearable ones on the server now? I'm not sure of exactly how many but I know I haven't seen many.

And bro not to be rude but I asked for a price check. I don't really care what can might would could should or wont happen. What is the item worth right now.

There's a lot more than 4 on the server.. But yours would be worth slightly more than the normal ones since its one of a kind. Its one of a kinds yeah, so you can only price it at what people would pay, but I would still say just a tiny bit more than the x-mas ones.

scorxx

Sorceror
I understand that Being a one of a kind item makes it hard to price, but can someone for the love of god give me a price range. I've already been offered 75mil for it, I feel as it is worth alot more than that, as I have seen people with the xmas ones turn down 100-150mil offers.

I understand that Being a one of a kind item makes it hard to price, but can someone for the love of god give me a price range. I've already been offered 75mil for it, I feel as it is worth alot more than that, as I have seen people with the xmas ones turn down 100-150mil offers.
Depends on the person, a lot of the people that have them wouldnt sell them for anything, but those that have it would be 75-150 depending on the name so I would try and get the high end of that. TBH I wouldnt sell for under 100

scorxx

Sorceror
Name of the Kasa is GM Thunder Scavenger Hunt 2012, Not the best name in the world, but meh that name is what makes it one of a kind. And lets be honest, I love GM Thunder, hes been a great addition to our staff.

Name of the Kasa is GM Thunder Scavenger Hunt 2012, Not the best name in the world, but meh that name is what makes it one of a kind. And lets be honest, I love GM Thunder, hes been a great addition to our staff.
Well I can't say I like gm thunder.
A lot of ppl do criticize him because he is rude to players :/ ?
Casa 100m + i suppose

scorxx

Sorceror
Thanks, Well, I made a selling thread of s/b 150m, and b/o of 250m.. I'm sure that is pretty high as far as the buy out is concerned however, I wanted to leave plenty of room for the item to be bid upon. Thanks for your help guys.

Thanks, Well, I made a selling thread of s/b 150m, and b/o of 250m.. I'm sure that is pretty high as far as the buy out is concerned however, I wanted to leave plenty of room for the item to be bid upon. Thanks for your help guys.
If i were you i wouldn't sell it right now.

scorxx

Sorceror
I agree, but if someone offers 250mil i just don't see turning it down. Why would I need anymore than that? I'm not gonna do what all the others do, get up to 100mil then go play poker till they are poor again lol.

Ic
I agree, but if someone offers 250mil i just don't see turning it down. Why would I need anymore than that? I'm not gonna do what all the others do, get up to 100mil then go play poker till they are poor again lol.
It's very good amount of money sire. I know that some shrouds were sold for 225m.
So you believe that kasa is rare than shroud?

scorxx

Sorceror
Na I would rather have a shroud than a Kasa, as would most people, but there are just as many shrouds as there are kasas it is all about how bad the person wants the item, I've seen someone offer 500mil for a shroud and the person turn it down, I've also heard of ppl turning down 200m for a kasa and the person turn it down, it's just about preference. Best off I have gotten so far is roughly 128mil, it was items not cash, pw sandals, pw halfy, pw dana, fallon doublet, and fallon skirt, if I'm not mistaken.

Above

Squire
if i won it and was offered 80m id take it. Just because the name is dif doesn't make it worth anymore in my opinion.

scorxx

Sorceror
One of a kind makes everything worth more. and There isn't a kasa out there nor a person who owns one that would sell it less than 100mil.

kryptic3

Page
All kasas have a diff name so technically all kasas are one of a kind. Quit trying to boost the worst named one out there up by claiming one of a kind. I had mine for sale for two months, turned down one offer of 100mil and then when I realized no one will pay more for it I sold it for 90. I would pc yours at 75-125. And If I got an offer I would take it. No one will have money come xmas time

GimpCent

Knight
80milish

Offers are bids, most offers are fake and there is a handfull of people on this shard with this much gold on hand to begin with. Christmas is around the bend

Code Blue

Knight
I would say around 75-80 mil tops..

"a world champion" funny hat (kasa) sold for 100 mil and thats the best one there is.

All the others are worth the range gimp and facepump said.

Let me remind you as well you are selling a kasa not a shroud as a shroud has nothing to do with this price check.

Status
Not open for further replies.