UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM lockpicking boxes

crikey

Sorceror
Some random noob was asking for a GM tinkerer/carpenter tomake him quote: "50" and "75" tinkering boxes for him?

I tried to halp the fellow, but I couldnt figure out how to make these (I only use my tiinkerer/carpenter for making bolas/footstool trolling). I didnt see any clear options listed? Or am I just stupid?

Curious in case I meet this fellow again, as I like to help those in need

Whats the secret?

Travis Tey

Sorceror
@crikey With your tink/carp - simply use a carp tool, build a 'wooden box' from the container menu.. if your tinkering skill is sufficient enough it will make the box lockable. (Key will be inside box)

I can whip up more of these for anyone in need. I can do 50 and GM.. find me in game later or hit me up on Slack or Skype

All you need is one box. After you pick it, just re-lock it. You will get the same gains off of one box, that you would get off of 75 boxes.