UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM Francis / ickyfloyd has left the building

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Icky, always a generous businessman. Admin Francis, altruistic toward what's best for the future of UOGamers:Hybrid.

Often times I've found when you butt heads with someone you find out who they really are, and vice versa. We've been there and done that. I respect you more than ever. Individually, I appreciate all you have done to help me.

Francis, I hope some things we have discussed come to fruition. Fact is, life gets busy and people move on to the next adventure. It's a reality everyone must face. You will always be more than welcomed back.

Thank you for selflessly donating your time for us, an entire community of players, to enjoy this shard and the game we love, for free. Fair winds and steer a steady sail, friend.

Gm Francis, thanks. I'd like to know tho, did Ryan thank you for your contribution or just the players?
I'm sure he did, he always dropped in once a year to thank staff when I was admin, although he would be gone next day. I was admin for a long ass time and donated countless uncountable hours as staff, was it worth it? Probably not, especially when players don't appreciate the good staff trying to uphold the server rules and keep things running smoothly. Now look, people just do what they want.

gimp

Sorceror
You will be missed. Thanks brother! For all the time you put into it.

Now im hoping your return of brit outfit is in that IDOC!

It's time to retire. My uo passion bucket hath run dry. I will have time for uo again when I'm dead.

I have deleted my island and placed everything that was in my castle in a 7x7 near wind (had to up the storage a bit ;)) and it will not be refreshed. There's a bunch of high end crap in there (1 of a kinds, roses of trinsic, malas crystals etc) and a bunch of not so high end (over 100 snowy trees for example)....It's a real disorganized mess. I hope the collapse is entertaining.

View attachment 96496

I want to thank you all for everything. I love you guys. Long live HYBRID!

[/QUOTE

The house that was stole GM from Testament many a year ago.

I'm sure he did, he always dropped in once a year to thank staff when I was admin, although he would be gone next day. I was admin for a long ass time and donated countless uncountable hours as staff, was it worth it? Probably not, especially when players don't appreciate the good staff trying to uphold the server rules and keep things running smoothly. Now look, people just do what they want.

RYAN ALLOWING YOU TO RUN AROUND WITH BLESSED GH WANDS AND CREATE UBER RARES SHOULD HAVE BEEN THANKS ENOUGH.

THANKS

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Allow me to piss on your grave if I may...

To be honest even though you are like-able by any measure, the job you did here was beyond lack luster. You're hire rate was like 30% scum. You allowed Craig, Folken, and Ghost to run wild with backroom staff corruption. I PERSONALLY brought no less than 5 instances of massive problems going on which where met with apathy and "haziness" to be blunt. If anything that was brought to your attention, that was even remotly important, your idea of a solution was some kind of drunken PM explaining how lazy/impotent you are. To be honest under your leadership hybrid had more than once bounce back which was never capitalized on. Now that there is no one "managing the gms" I will laugh when you get better/same performance out of the staff... because then, even a fool will realize you were wearing no clothes.

Last edited:

White Lotus

Sorceror
and Ghost to run wild with backroom staff corruption.

I was never hybrid staff.....Honestly the whole logs troll thing was fun for a while but legit I'm not and wasn't made a GM. Reasons being is I was already hated enough as it is and I ran a big guild so people might get the wrong idea. Just because Folken is my friend trolls wanna come at me like I did something wrong.

Also for the record RYAN hired Folken and Craig.

So don't bash icky for that one.

#FACTS

Also lemme guess your one of those same kids that keep getting forum banned because you are your little 3 -4 man troll team keep polluting the forums with peoples personal information. Like anyone is ever gonna take anything you say serious.

Last edited:

kkkaratekid21

Wanderer
#FACTS
Also lemme guess *you're one of those same kids that keep getting forum banned because you are your little 3 -4 man troll team keep polluting the forums with peoples personal information. Like anyone is ever gonna take anything you say serious.

No that was just me.

If it wasn't for trash talk forums would be empty(er).