UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

Hard Nightwish

Sorceror
Re: GiVing Weapon ,Rbc, Grip

ı own u and accept that u are a loser ı dınt need ur silly trade fuck of. lol I DONT need ur suck trade ur arties ucannot use them in as damn shard u entered do not forget u wıll be always as aloser lol inmy mnd and as a retArD um I own u and the others who feels theirshelves as king

Hard Nightwish;387583 said:
accept that u are a loser ı dınt need ur silly trade fuck of. lol I DONT need ur suck trade ur arties as damn shard u entered do not forget u wıll be always as aloser lol retArD

That was rude.

Khephren

Knight

ı own u and accept that u are a loser ı dınt need ur silly trade fuck of. lol I DONT need ur suck trade ur arties ucannot use them in as damn shard u entered do not forget u wıll be always as aloser lol inmy mnd and as a retArD um I own u and the others who feels theirshelves as king

if hes such a loser, why dont you just shut up.... YOU look more like a loser to reply to a loser, and not once but TWICE ! Btw thats what you call maturity and i believe you suffer from a lack of it.

you're w3ird man.

Pont

Knight

Hey, Hard Nightwish:

Attachments

• YourAnIdiot.jpg
    YourAnIdiot.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 43

Salut c'est encore athena ne part pas besoin d'un soutien aerien sur gaunt ( nous perdons bcp d'homme cover me!! )

Athena

Chamilli0nAir3;387804 said:
Wrong,. Superman was the legendd,

He put the extra "d" on legend for the extra emphasis. So when you're done saying it, you think to yourself "Fuck... he really was."

Tekkamaaan

Wanderer

Hmmm, why do I deserve these items?

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but I'm going to take it seriously and let everyone laugh at me.

I feel that I deserve an item because for the most part all I have done on this shard is try to help people. I've made many new friends with new comers to the server and have done my best to start them off. As a matter of fact, one of them became my neighbor soon after. I am not the richest person on the server and truth be told... I never will be. Nearly all of the profits that I make are turned into items for players to use, new and old. Some may say I am stupid for not saving more for myself, but when it comes to in game gold I do not value it as much as helping to deck out characters or get others started on the shard or even the game itself.

There are others who have helped many more people than I have and are much more known in the community than I am, and my reason for that is because my deep dark secret is: I'm Batman. Just kidding, but although I may not be the most qualified to everyone, maybe I am qualified to you to receive something.

Thank you and good luck to anybody else who wishes to have one of the items that can't already afford it :)