UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

DROGADICTO

Sorceror
Re: Giving away all my stuff to a newbie, arties, tots...

RockEye;460491 said:
I am still considering what to do. Some of my stuff is really unique and i am having a hard time to give it to a stranger. I mean i invested hours and hours of playing during 4 years. But then again i had sooo much fun like no shard before in 8 years.
My stuff of course can't compete with some of Pumpkin's crazy items or Alex's :D
Maybe an event would be the fairest choice. I might ruin some newbie's fun if i give him all my wealth. He probably wouldn't know how to use it right anyway. I am still considering...

Let your Fel house decay with all of it, post a screenshot showing location. That would be a nice event.

edit: be sure to clear access/friend list.

Lippy

Wanderer

itennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss pllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee

hickman48

Knight

RockEye;458325 said:
Just prove you are a noobie and i'll give ya all my 1350 days old account stuff, including arties like hom, crazy shit runics, jewls
i attempted to coon 2x in despise solo :\

Drucilia

Knight

hahahaha hick man i am still laughing. thats tops mate.

xantier

Sorceror

i just need 2 gtots (wind's edge or kasa of rajin) and money :p

SirSotam

Sorceror

to be honest this is stupid... first no one gives shits for free thats one thing ive learned... first you saying you will give it to a noob, then you say the noob would not know how to use it ... now an event? then you come with fair thing? fair would be to feed the homeless ppl and give them new homes .. i dont belive a orny can do that ...
farewell

Drucilia

Knight

lol yeah people do give free shit away. And if they dont it because people will bitch when they dont get something made to order of what they wanted to have given to them lol.
Who cares if its not "totally free". If a bloke giving away an orny or totem or even an ltot asks for a BJ or a rim you give it to him. hell if its an orny you give him both.
We all know we would be scrambling to get down there.

Muggz

Sorceror

I vote you should donate all your cool stuff to me! Sure my account on forums is old but I lost all my old cool stuff when my accounts decayed and I'm only at 80 days.

Oh and I totally made a cool skill guide that will actually help newbies so they don't need those cool items yet. Oh and if your forum account is as old as you have been playing then chances are you used to goto my old rune library all the time aswell.

xantier

Sorceror

i'll be glad if u give 2 gtots to me. i need winds and kasa.

ermo

Sorceror

MEN DEJ ITAME, ZDELE PREC ZDELE!

translation: Ima newbie too.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

IF you're still even checking this forum, I don't want anything. lol... ... It would make my month just to RPV it when you throw everything in the trash can. I don't need or want anything from you, cause I'm rich b!#@h! Another RBC, or ornament would be cool to have, for about a day, but I really just don't need either of them... PM me if you want to make an RPV and we'll go trash happy

repiovesana

Sorceror

RPV's aren't working. Maybe we should ask Pont to make one of his videos instead, and post it on Youtube.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

repiovesana;461813 said:
RPV's aren't working. Maybe we should ask Pont to make one of his videos instead, and post it on Youtube.
didn't know that.. Give it all to Pont so he can distribute these on his video adventures... .. That would be pretty sweet too!

or

Uninsure everything and once every few days go run around Felucca with something uninsured in your pack. :)