UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GIVING 1 million gold

Scribe_mage

Wanderer
I actually got a really good offer

a banner that is supose to look really good, i have to think about it tho, id have to sell my new 18x18 house

delta after lookin at your profile i must say

that im happy very happy to now know that ur not as old as i once believed u were because it really would explain why ur such a fucking douchebag

some people mature alot slower then others

i just thought id add that in here i havent said anything bad about delta in awhile

DeltaGreen said:
like omgeese! i would like do ANYTHING!!!!

irina *wink wink* your a 13 yr old girl who plays this game. stfu.

like ANYTHING MANNNNNNN i would dooooooooo so much for a million g0ld!! wow gg stop begging, I highly HIGHLY doubt some retard would give u a million gold for "being his friend" etc.

Delta, Aparently you're secret hasn't been put out yet but alright. You talk shit on Irina for being 13 (She's actually 15...). When it's funny that you yourself are actually, in all honestly 13 (If not then 12 or 14). Anyone can ask anyone whos been in TS with Delta.

Irina

Wanderer
Corinth Newski said:
Delta, Aparently you're secret hasn't been put out yet but alright. You talk shit on Irina for being 13 (She's actually 15...). When it's funny that you yourself are actually, in all honestly 13 (If not then 12 or 14). Anyone can ask anyone whos been in TS with Delta.

lol He's 3 months older than me.