UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Give a noob a house month.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I suggest Febuary be give a noob a house month.
I have givin 100s of houses away.
People talk about pvp not being as good as it could be.
I have seen very few other people take the time out of there day to spend 200k on a noob.
Well i say do it.
Find a noob that needs a mining house. give them a reason to come back.
Did you know a player is 23.7 percent more likley to come back to a server where they have a house established.
If you can't part from in game currentcy and u have 100's of mils I say your a jerk.
The more you know.

Ujil

Wanderer
when i started almost 2 months ago, someone have me 50k which allowed me to gets the regs to macro up my first char and start making my own gold.

Kethinov

Sorceror
Ujil, I think that was me. :)

Right now I know of dozens of open spots for small houses all over the globe. I'd be happy to help anyone place.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I also help mid level players get max storage houses but u have to join the worst guild on hyrbid to get that good of treatment. If I am runing my books I come accross logs villa and 9x14s and theres is no one worthy to give them to half the time.

Darkarna

Sorceror
Give?!?!? GIVE??!? Are you mad? How is a poor thief supposed to support his virtual family? *I know I am a hypocrite with this sentence but hey, a thief will always be a thief..*

Mohawk

Sorceror
totally last week i gave a noob a few 100k in increment to get him 7gm main and 7gm mule dudes been on daily bangin shit out im all for this i help em as much as i can glad to see someone else suggesting this Kudos

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
totally last week i gave a noob a few 100k in increment to get him 7gm main and 7gm mule dudes been on daily bangin shit out im all for this i help em as much as i can glad to see someone else suggesting this Kudos
Thank you for doing your part
everyone take note of the last two posts
YOUR NOT GONNA FIND A NOOB ON THE FORUMS YOU HAVE TO GO OUT AND LOOK FOR THEM
you can tell is someone is really a noob or a begger
dont look at the bank
find em mining most of the time
or with like a scimtar in there hand or somthing
most noobs r riding real horses
u have to watch em for a while
lots of scammers like this asshole
i must of been scammed 10 times
the way to tell is they drop the house ten minutes after u give it to em and go play poker
one guy i have a 15x15 to fully customized costed me 600k
he fucking dropped it and replaced a villa then it fell
i was so pissed
thats wheni realized u got to spread ur money out so u can help more people
and if you take houses from people and pretend to be a noob
santa claus is gonna is gonna put a pipe bomb in your tickle me elmo next year

Lance_25

Sorceror
Good Idea. I don't have 100's of mils but i can help a newb if he needs it. also why are people trolling on this thread? epeen not big enough yet? need to show it off some more?

Good Idea. I don't have 100's of mils but i can help a newb if he needs it. also why are people trolling on this thread? epeen not big enough yet? need to show it off some more?
Yeah I agree, the OP is a troll. Trying to make it look like he cares and isn't greedy in this thread, and admitting to greed in another a day apart.

I'm not arguing with the idea, helping noobies is always a great thing to do, and something I have always done. People can say they have 1000's of crappy mini rares and semi rares, and most of them have probably gotten them from my house drops. So believe me I am all for helping noobies out, but I know its something the OP really does not do at all, unless you join his guild and swear allegiance to him and no other guild. Then if you leave he will haunt you and scream at you for months.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Yeah I agree, the OP is a troll. Trying to make it look like he cares and isn't greedy in this thread, and admitting to greed in another a day apart.

I'm not arguing with the idea, helping noobies is always a great thing to do, and something I have always done. People can say they have 1000's of crappy mini rares and semi rares, and most of them have probably gotten them from my house drops. So believe me I am all for helping noobies out, but I know its something the OP really does not do at all, unless you join his guild and swear allegiance to him and no other guild. Then if you leave he will haunt you and scream at you for months.
Can you get off my dick already.

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
Ok So Its time to start finding noobs and finding homes.
Please post here after you have helped a noob and ill will reward the first person with a item of their choice 200k or less

Cheeseboigi

Wanderer
I accept anyone willing to give me a house in a decent mining area where i wont be camped and pk'd everyday by the same player :D