UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Girls Who Play" article

Mekkahfire

Wanderer
Re: "Girls Who Play" article

My favorite are the girls who dress like their character, or the girls who are all medeival irl lolol

Clover

Sorceror

lol most those girls dress like they just got done standing on the street corner all night... pretty bad imo.

Although the ones dressing medieval or like their char are friggin a-mazing... I need to buy a medieval outfit :<

My girl hates video games....

I like it that way... shit actually gets done around the house....
If she just played video games with me all day my place would just smell like B.O and pot....

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

LOL thats fucked up.

I love girls who play video games. Girls that actually kick my ass in them (few and far between) are a straight-up turnon.

Or girls who are into cars. If you have a 600 horsepower STi, i dont care how fat you are, you just lost 60lbs.

Marriott;1381128 said:
LOL thats fucked up.

I love girls who play video games. Girls that actually kick my ass in them (few and far between) are a straight-up turnon.

Or girls who are into cars. If you have a 600 horsepower STi, i dont care how fat you are, you just lost 60lbs.

Its really not fucked up.... its true... I fully respect her, but she dose do most of the cleaning around here, and it would suck if she was caught up in a video game all day....

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I have to either oversee or simply do the cleaning in my house. Im really perticular about the bathroom and sink and shit like that... Gives me peace of mind anyway.

Back to hawt video game girls tho tbh

Clover

Sorceror

People who can't carry on in rl just because of a video games have problems anyway... reguardless of sex. Yeah, I want a guy who will sit down and play video games/watch sports with me, but I also want a guy who will take a shower, brush his teeth, and not be a complete slob.

i want to hang out with a girl who plays online games...
sorry if that disrespectfull please dont delete my account or my forum name :p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any girls who play online games who want to hang out in rl or ingame or online , please send me a private message, or leave a message for me under my videos on my myspace or send me a email l k thank oo ^
w <3

Novofly

Wanderer

The fact that their half naked and dunked in make-up doesn't make them pretty. Show me a girl who can look sexy without all the make-up and covered up, now there's a catch. Sadly, looks can only take you so far...

Clover

Sorceror

She's on GorgeousGamers :\

And she's legit. I saw her on teh webcamz.