UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!GEWD F!GHTZ DEWDZ!

Ejin

Wanderer
!GEWD F!GHTZ DEWDZ!

Had some nice fights between Minax, SL and TB at the SL base. Good to see people active and pvp'ing again, indeed. I dont have any pics but if anyone has some post them AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

p.s - minax rolled over them eventually np. ^_^

Ejin

Wanderer
Re: !GEWD F!GHTZ DEWDZ!

oh yes, then TB tried rolling out and we ownzored their moms too.

so uhh... ya, indeed.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

We gated in to fight SL and found Minax at our gate spot, we wtf dropped DJs and gated out lol, it was so SWAT team, we rolled SL with EQ/swarms and then minax came back, we were backed into a room with SL and Minax chomping for us so we ran like bitches after a few drops here and there and some casualties on all sides, but last we saw SL were defeated and Minax were headed our way, so we ran ran ran ran ran.
But it was fun, <3 tbh.

Ejin

Wanderer

Wanka said:
We gated in to fight SL and found Minax at our gate spot, we wtf dropped DJs and gated out lol, it was so SWAT team, we rolled SL with EQ/swarms and then minax came back, we were backed into a room with SL and Minax chomping for us so we ran like bitches after a few drops here and there and some casualties on all sides, but last we saw SL were defeated and Minax were headed our way, so we ran ran ran ran ran.
But it was fun, <3 tbh.
lets mention that in the proccess of you guys "wtf dropping" me, we managed to drop atleast two of yer mates.

But yes, was fun.

Retlif

Wanderer

Kainry said:
Why you talk like a retard ejin?

like ''yer'' , ''npnp'' , ''tyty'' ,''keke'' ect... this is not very cool
it's teh pvpz lanmghuages.

you gotta make load of mistake and use acronyms.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Oh I know Ejin, we were totally off guard when we popped up, we expected to group up and rush SL and oh no Ejin and GeoX and everyone was there so we had to runzord away after our first dump, it was v confusion, much love.

Ejin

Wanderer

Kainry said:
Why you talk like a retard ejin?

like ''yer'' , ''npnp'' , ''tyty'' ,''keke'' ect... this is not very cool
why do you even post?

I dont know you. Get off me. ^^

TY THO NP.