UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

General Update

Re: General Update

befor ur time

its because of sypher that dungeon spwans started to get changed back to the way they were then he steped down and engaged took on the job and did a great job

engaged needs a promotion...... hes helped out alot of ppl and he trys to keep us here on the forums updated

just my 2cents :)

GluttSDS

Sorceror

make deceit and destard the only 2 dungeons with increased loot. Wouldnt affect the economy and would increase dungeon farming and dungeon pvp.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Mythia Jhengli;1618338 said:
I had no idea Banshee was no longer with UOG. o_O
Well me neither but someone told me that recently :s Either way he was cool and I haven't seen him for awhile. -.-

GluttSDS;1618355 said:
ive never heard of them

Thats because you are rather new to the shard, they have been away for some time now.

I wish I still had some screen shots from syphers experiments with the champ spawns he showed me in imbus and well I remember I thought it was a good idea but i don't remember the god damn idea -.-

UOGSales

Wanderer

Jayooo;1617930 said:
wow, i dunno why but that name is familiar to me

did GM's frequent specific shards?
if so and you werent on great lakes then nevermind

i remember a GM skysword i think as well, was a lady maybe, dumb bitch banned me once

GMs were assigned to a single shard where they did not have their main account (my main was on baja).

Gm account was on Pacific and as I left (because they angered me with their evil patches) I made sure to hook up some friends with a few untraceable millions.. Also dropped a few houses of known hackers that were never punished because they were friends of Blackthorn heheh.

More on topic.. Still love Mark and the UOG Crew =)