UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

General Update

Mark

Knight
General Update

I know it has felt quiet lately, but don't worry. We have some additions to Hybrid coming soon.

Just a few quick comments:

The server feels much smoother since the hardware upgrade. We hope everyone is enjoying it.

We are working on an automated mechanism to reset forgotten passwords. Keep in mind that it will only work if you link an e-mail address to your account.

We are looking into making dungeons more exciting. Possibly some more difficult monsters and more interesting loot.

We will probably need a few new counselors soon. The ones we have now all need to be promoted or banned. We'll let you all know when we start looking.

Also, we fixed a small (and rediculously obscure) bug that caused a crash this evening. We apologize for the inconvenience.

UOGamers Administration

Elegant

Wanderer
Re: General Update

Dungeons are a key part of UO... now since the influx of PK gank squads, and monsters dropped low loot.. many people ditch em.. however as White Shedevil shows, dungeon pvp is totally seperate from field classic pvp.. It would be interesting to see tons of ppl hunting, being able to grief, but being ganked by thier friends if u flag, instead of random red gank squads killing a tamer thats 1/2 life from a elder gazer

Mark;1617527 said:
I know it has felt quiet lately, but don't worry. We have some additions to Hybrid coming soon.

Just a few quick comments:

The server feels much smoother since the hardware upgrade. We hope everyone is enjoying it.

We are working on an automated mechanism to reset forgotten passwords. Keep in mind that it will only work if you link an e-mail address to your account.

We are looking into making dungeons more exciting. Possibly some more difficult monsters and more interesting loot.

We will probably need a few new counselors soon. The ones we have now all need to be promoted or banned. We'll let you all know when we start looking.

Also, we fixed a small (and rediculously obscure) bug that caused a crash this evening. We apologize for the inconvenience.

UOGamers Administration

Owned 1v1 last night on Sallos chess. k thx. :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Mark;1617527 said:
We will probably need a few new counselors soon. The ones we have now all need to be promoted or banned.

I LOVE YOU! That part made me lol hard :D

But now I need to work on my image so i can get a counselor position and take over UO gamers!

UOGSales

Wanderer

I was a GM on Pacific for 2 years (Yes I used to work for the devil [OSI])... I know it ain't easy to do what you guys do, and I appreciate it.

I alpha tested UO and have been off and on since then... this is by far the best shard I have ever played.

Thanks again.

-a crow

EDIT: For those who care I was GM Blade (cant remember the years so i won't guess)

Jayooo

Wanderer

a crow;1617864 said:
I was a GM on Pacific for 2 years (Yes I used to work for the devil [OSI])... I know it ain't easy to do what you guys do, and I appreciate it.

I alpha tested UO and have been off and on since then... this is by far the best shard I have ever played.

Thanks again.

-a crow

EDIT: For those who care I was GM Blade (cant remember the years so i won't guess)

wow, i dunno why but that name is familiar to me

did GM's frequent specific shards?
if so and you werent on great lakes then nevermind

i remember a GM skysword i think as well, was a lady maybe, dumb bitch banned me once

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Alot of people worrying about Hybrid starting to drop off... foolish and naive. Why would RunUO let one of their most popular/profitable(if they even turn a profit) shards collapse?

Ozzy

Sorceror

GluttSDS;1618155 said:
Alot of people worrying about Hybrid starting to drop off... foolish and naive. Why would RunUO let one of their most popular/profitable(if they even turn a profit) shards collapse?

Not worried, just disappointed that some of the really good ones have quit :<
I miss Sypher and banshee :<

I hope they promote someone really good.

GluttSDS

Sorceror

Ozzy;1618161 said:
Not worried, just disappointed that some of the really good ones have quit :<
I miss Sypher and banshee :<

I hope they promote someone really good.

ive never heard of them