UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

General attitude.

The banter, in game I actually dont care much about... my six year old daughter really wants to play this game but I wont let her because of the banter in game. However here on the forums not showing the least bit of decorum is actually detrimental to the community and prospect of bringing more players.

Some might argue the opposite, but I think they're wrong. There are a great many, very good people in game on Hybrid that help the newcomers.
Agree, there are VERY few people that want to come to these forums to see people bashing each others real life in every single post. It's not fun to read anymore. It's the same jokes over and over.. Lets switch it up a bit.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
The banter, in game I actually dont care much about... my six year old daughter really wants to play this game but I wont let her because of the banter in game. However here on the forums not showing the least bit of decorum is actually detrimental to the community and prospect of bringing more players.

Some might argue the opposite, but I think they're wrong. There are a great many, very good people in game on Hybrid that help the newcomers.
I got a 11 ur old trying to train him to play but he asks who the baddies are .I guess he'll find out quick.a

Tobias

Sorceror
Dude, you've encountered Robbie Triebell, possibly the one person in the world, who's more dyslexic and more broken from home, than Darian and Sheldon.

Prodkeys89

Sorceror

People need to act in game in the same manner as they would in real life... have some etiquette. You wouldn't walk up to someone on the street and scream vulgar slurs in their face, well not any normal person with a head on their shoulders. I suppose I wouldn't toss purple liquid in a glass bottle at someones face either... but hey we gotta have some fun somewhere....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Yet you have not shown 1 ounce of your interest in women, ever.

Everything is about guys for you. See your slip n slide picture.

yeaaa except for me and my girl?

Sorry I don't talk about my relationship with a bunch of nerds on the internet.