UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gaunt room slayer wep types

gaunt room slayer wep types

what slayer weps work for each room in gaunt? am i right in thinking that
1) undead
2) cold ie frostbringer
3) undead
4) undead
5) demon
df) undead

Zeref

Wanderer
Re: gaunt room slayer wep types

I think is this

1) undead
2) cold ie frostbringer
3) demon
4) undead
5) demon
df) demon

Ryne-Demise

Squire

The Rogue Samurai Cloud;488213 said:
what slayer weps work for each room in gaunt? am i right in thinking that
1) undead
2) cold ie frostbringer
3) Demon
4) undead
5) demon
df) Demon

Fixed for you :)
BTW, room 2 weakest resists are Fire and Cold and no slayer.

There also some rumour that Elemental slayers work on DF but need to test.

1. Correct. Darknight Creepers are undead. They are also equally vulnerable to both physical and fire.
  2. Correct. Flesh Renderers have no slayer weakness. Either fire or cold will work for them, actually.
  3. Incorrect. Impalers are actually DEMONS, in spite of their bony appearance, akin to the Bone Daemon, which is also a daemon in spite of appearing undead. Also, use fire or poison damage, as they are IMMUNE to energy, and very resistant to physical; even cold is a better choice.
  4. Correct. Shadow Knights are also extremely resistant (~90%) to physical attacks, so try for a neon weapon or Consecrate Weapon. Energy is best, followed by Fire.
  5. Uncertain. I believe that, in spite of what Stratics says, abysmal horrors have no slayer vulnerability, at least on Demise. (i.e, when I attack them, I do not see any benefit in damage using slayers, nor do I see the special animation they'd show by being hit with a slayer) But physical weapons do fine, and you won't be that much worse off using a cold weapon.
  6. Incorrect. Again, in spite of their bony appearance, Dark Fathers are DEMONS. Also, their resists are utter crap compared to everything else in the gauntlet. Just watch out for any jerk necromancers that cast Corpse Skin, which will raise the DF's physical resist, while lowering their fire resist, hence making them actually take longer to hill. (such necromancers are under the false belief that doing the most damage to a DF increases their odds/gaurantees them an artifact)

dievas

Knight

1) undead + PHYZ
2) cold ie frostbringer OR FIRE
3) demon POIZ/FIRE
4) undead ENERGY
5) demon PHYZ
df) demon ANY

Ryne-Demise

Squire

Nottheking;488222 said:
Just watch out for any jerk necromancers that cast Corpse Skin, which will raise the DF's physical resist, while lowering their fire resist, hence making them actually take longer to hill. (such necromancers are under the false belief that doing the most damage to a DF increases their odds/gaurantees them an artifact)

Damn true. They just keep casting it in all rooms even in room 5 sometimes :( Which the monster's fire resist is 100% btw.

Society Puppet

Sorceror

Nottheking;488222 said:
[*]Uncertain. I believe that, in spite of what Stratics says, abysmal horrors have no slayer vulnerability, at least on Demise. (i.e, when I attack them, I do not see any benefit in damage using slayers, nor do I see the special animation they'd show by being hit with a slayer) But physical weapons do fine, and you won't be that much worse off using a cold weapon.

They're Demon. I've hit them for 189 with my Demon Slayer Cresent Blade. I wouldn't hit that hard if they weren't.

Ryne-Demise said:
There also some rumour that Elemental slayers work on DF but need to test.

On OSI, Elemental Slayers do 50% more damage on DF rather than 100% like a Demon slayer.

Lucifall

Knight

They are supposed to get a damage bonus form Elemental Slayer on OSI, tho. That's probably where the "rumour" came from.