UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gathering reagents macro - razor

elmonk

Wanderer
Gathering reagents macro - razor

Hi there

I'm in a great need! i've been trying to create and find a macro for razor which would cut reagents and other plants for me. And still nothing :| I would like to get a macro which would for instace cut reagents on a 20x20 hex squere. then i move my character to another squere and start it all over. Then for example go back to the 1st one and start seeding plant. Is there anyone who could help me out?

I would be so much grateful for any help!

Btw
I've looked all over the forums and couldn't find anything even smilliar a bit ;\

Re: Gathering reagents macro - razor

sounds like you are trying to afk ressource macro for which you can get your account suspended, and if you are trying to do that for plants then there is no way to check what stage/sickness it is.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Reagents cannot be gathered, you'll have to buy them. Unless you're talking about sticking green thorns in dirt...

Trevor

Knight

I think he was talking about pots and leaves and things from them because he was taking about seeds

elmonk

Wanderer

Well, to dispel your doubts I'm not local player, I'm playing on Tolkien's work based shard where gathering reagents from plants (i mean like for instace garlic or ginseng) isn't illegal.

wkstrm

Lord

elmonk;1808293 said:
Well, to dispel your doubts I'm not local player, I'm playing on Tolkien's work based shard where gathering reagents from plants (i mean like for instace garlic or ginseng) isn't illegal.

Well, those kinds of stuff doesn't work here.

elmonk

Wanderer

So here alchemic reagents are only buyable at vendors? You can't simply seed any plant in the ground and then harvest them...?

elmonk;1808338 said:
So here alchemic reagents are only buyable at vendors? You can't simply seed any plant in the ground and then harvest them...?

no the only way to get them on this shard is buying from vendors, tmaps, mibs(tmaps on the oceans), and killing spawn which is not even worth it.

Trevor

Knight

Razor isn't complex enough to make do this even if you wanted to.