UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Galad the Looter

Galad the Looter

become a Galad a swashbuckling looting guild search Galad on google for stratics description on teh looter im Baudburner or reply to this post before creating char only new chars allowed

Re: Galad the Looter

search google for Galad UO he's legendary, i am not THEE Galad just an old member of his guild LuT from Sonoma, and bringing the fun to hybrid

Galad The Looter said:
search google for Galad UO he's legendary, i am not THEE Galad just an old member of his guild LuT from Sonoma, and bringing the fun to hybrid

Who was your character :/

I doubt you were in it.

jc_ishere

Wanderer

go to looterslair.com to find out all you need about galad and don't copie him he's to great

Maruchan

Wanderer

Umm . . . all the Galads stopped playing a LONG time ago. Last time i played with Galad was on IPY. Theres also a Jarlaxle on this shard . . . not sure if its Jarl from LuT. However, a looting guild would be fun to form up on Hybrid.

Maruchan said:
Umm . . . all the Galads stopped playing a LONG time ago. Last time i played with Galad was on IPY. Theres also a Jarlaxle on this shard . . . not sure if its Jarl from LuT. However, a looting guild would be fun to form up on Hybrid.

It's not Jarl. Jarl quit UO after me, him, and Worm played another free shard (Terrible customized one).

Jarlaxle is a relatively common name due to the books by RA Salvatore.

LuT pissed me off severely. I had shit taken from me numerous times. I might actually want to join with them this time.

Maruchan

Wanderer

Woodeye. Which freeshard did you play with them on? I played with Jarl, Worm, McFly, Scais, and Tyumbra on IPY a few years back.

Bobbert

Wanderer

Maruchan said:
Woodeye. Which freeshard did you play with them on? I played with Jarl, Worm, McFly, Scais, and Tyumbra on IPY a few years back.

I remember that one. It was all custom items and shit too, right? And custom races, towns, maps, etc.?

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Hammen said:
I remember that one. It was all custom items and shit too, right? And custom races, towns, maps, etc.?

Not quite..