UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full set of phoenix armor. *untouched*

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Originally - it was valued at over 100m ... during Christmas - i have no idea how many sets were made. Could be 10? 15? I really dont know. There are some sets that i do know of though that are not in perfect condition which does depreciate the value of a set. Also, some people are not smart and i have seen them take it out in town to show it off and it will only be amatter of time before their peices start to break or are not "unused" anymore when they get attacked by griefers, increasing the value of perfect sets over time.

Above

Squire
Well the cheapest piece i believe is the helm and thats an ez 4-5m, gloves i was offered 11m for, i couldv sold my tunic for 7.5, legs for 7, sleeves for 6 and gorget for 5, but i seriously think thats too low.

Above

Squire
Btw - i personally sold one perfect set for 40m, which was about 2 weeks ago and right at the start of the gold sink.
Good to know purple, i seen you buying pieces up on the forums i was pretty sure you had two sets.. hehe i think 40m is legit right now but i guarantee it will go up in price

Above

Squire
Originally - it was valued at over 100m ... during Christmas - i have no idea how many sets were made. Could be 10? 15? I really dont know. There are some sets that i do know of though that are not in perfect condition which does depreciate the value of a set. Also, some people are not smart and i have seen them take it out in town to show it off and it will only be amatter of time before their peices start to break or are not "unused" anymore when they get attacked by griefers, increasing the value of perfect sets over time.
Yea like a dumb ass i put mine on in town and a macer tried to hit me, he missed and got guard whacked :) im pretty sure its unused

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Good to know purple, i seen you buying pieces up on the forums i was pretty sure you had two sets.. hehe i think 40m is legit right now but i guarantee it will go up in price

Hah yeah - i had two sets. I sold one and still have one more. On one hand - Due to the gold sink - i know i cant get as much for the set now if i sold it - compared to if i waited a few months or a year. One reason is because god knows how much money was taken off the market with the Brit Xmas presents, driving the price of everything down thats for sale. One guy told me he heard that the 2010 Xmas - 5 billion was taken off the market. The second reason is - a few sets were made witht he special presents which people do have now, driving the price down as well. On another hand though - if you give it a few months, the market will rebound and people would have refarmed all that gold which was lost fromt he Brit gifts... and also in months from now - sets will break - sets will be hoarded away to never be seen again - sets will be damaged etc etc which will drive the prices per full unused sets back up ;) I have one set im selling now, that i know i can get more for later... which is making me reconsider selling it now and i may wait a bit before i do actually sell it

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Yea like a dumb ass i put mine on in town and a macer tried to hit me, he missed and got guard whacked :) im pretty sure its unused

lol.... if you really want to show it off - i would do it at the duel pits or at the poker tables... somewhere where you can't get attacked .... if you wear it somewhere where you can get attacked - like in town - you could cost yourself a lottt of $$$$

lol.... if you really want to show it off - i would do it at the duel pits or at the poker tables... somewhere where you can't get attacked .... if you wear it somewhere where you can get attacked - like in town - you could cost yourself a lottt of $$$$
Just make sure if you plan to do this, equip the suit AFTER you are safe on the poker boat. sounds obvious i know, but ive seen 3 people arrive at the boat wearing the full suit only to have a nice orc beat down. considering there was atleast 7 people attacking id imagine it took a few knocks ;)

Mara

Knight
What AR and dex loss does it provide, and what material is it made out of (ie. is it repairable)? Curious as to it's possible tournament value.

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Just make sure if you plan to do this, equip the suit AFTER you are safe on the poker boat. sounds obvious i know, but ive seen 3 people arrive at the boat wearing the full suit only to have a nice orc beat down. considering there was atleast 7 people attacking id imagine it took a few knocks ;)

Hahaaa! They should keep it up!! If they do, it will only increase the value of my perfect set :D

lucascyb

Sorceror
why do people get all but hurt or think something will only keep its value if unused lol ive baught and sold many blessed armor pieces and not one time did the buyer arms lore the item, i personaly wear all my blessed armor phx and skele and ranger and dgaf cause i paid for them to be worn and when it gets nice and beat down by some mother fuckin poker orcs ill flip that hoe to u for full price used or unused its same price

Silly Santa

Sorceror
ROFL - yeah okay buddy...... good luck with that.... and by the way - it sounds like someone is "butt hurt" over there *cough cough*

why do people get all but hurt or think something will only keep its value if unused lol ive baught and sold many blessed armor pieces and not one time did the buyer arms lore the item, i personaly wear all my blessed armor phx and skele and ranger and dgaf cause i paid for them to be worn and when it gets nice and beat down by some mother fuckin poker orcs ill flip that hoe to u for full price used or unused its same price

Correct! And also you can not arms lore an item that is in the trade window, so someone could just as easily be wearing a perfect set for someone to lore while wearing, then trade them a diff set that is about to break.. I have also sold many pieces and only one person has wanted to arms lore it first.