UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Frenzie Oscard need Fix

Base Damage is wrong on Frenzie Oscard.

Demis Base Damage = 11 - 17
OSI Base Damage = 25- 35

Read uo guide below, and I have also read many uo guide they all say the same story...

http://www.uoguide.com/Frenzied_Ostard

------------------------------------------------------------------
I like to report another bug fix for pet as well it's probly universal...
When you tame a pet, and there str is 100, and there hit point is 100..
On OSI... when your pet reach 125 str, and it will reach 125 hit point..
But on Demis when you train stat on pet the hit point stays the same it will be 100 hit point, and 125 str...

das3

Sorceror
Wouldn't be the first time UOGuide or any other guide is wrong. Direct confirmation on OSI is the way to go. Screenshots, or yet better, packet log (UOSpy) of a couple lore gumps.

Second issue is known.

The base damage isnt wrong. Take a look at what you typed and think about it for a second.

You really think a 1 control slot pack instinct tameable has the highest base damage of any tameable.

Base Damage is wrong on Frenzie Oscard.
I'd hazard a guess that you're mixing up "base damage" for "raw damage:"
  • Base Damage is the base number used, and modified, to scale a monster's or weapon's damage. Hence, the base damage of, say, a Double Axe is 15-17, though no player will actually have their damage value in their status gump say that.
  • Raw Damage is the amount of damage an attack would deal, BEFORE modifying it for circumstances, such as resistances or slayer effects. This is derived by taking the base damage, and multiplying it on the value gotten by taking into account all the damage-increasing figures: the monster's/wielder's strength score, their skill in tactics, anatomy, and (if applicable) lumberjacking, and their "Damage Increase" mods from magic items. (if any)
The BASE damage for a Frenzied Ostard is 11-17. However, once you figure these in, the possible RAW damage range is anywhere from 21-31, (for a crappy, untrained Ostard) to 24-36. (for the maximum stats for a freshly-trained one)

I'd hazard a guess that you're mixing up "base damage" for "raw damage:"
  • Base Damage is the base number used, and modified, to scale a monster's or weapon's damage. Hence, the base damage of, say, a Double Axe is 15-17, though no player will actually have their damage value in their status gump say that.
  • Raw Damage is the amount of damage an attack would deal, BEFORE modifying it for circumstances, such as resistances or slayer effects. This is derived by taking the base damage, and multiplying it on the value gotten by taking into account all the damage-increasing figures: the monster's/wielder's strength score, their skill in tactics, anatomy, and (if applicable) lumberjacking, and their "Damage Increase" mods from magic items. (if any)
The BASE damage for a Frenzied Ostard is 11-17. However, once you figure these in, the possible RAW damage range is anywhere from 21-31, (for a crappy, untrained Ostard) to 24-36. (for the maximum stats for a freshly-trained one)

Then tell me why does this link says that hell hound is 11-17 while frenzie is 25-35?

http://www.uoguide.com/Hell_Hound

I think y'all are wrong can anybody get on OSI and check it out for us please to lore two pet with base damage on screen shot?

I lore both pet on Demis...

hell hound = 11- 17
Frenzie = 11-17

OSI says...

Hell hound = 11-17
Frenzie = 25- 35

Then tell me why does this link says that hell hound is 11-17 while frenzie is 25-35?
That's because that's UOGuide, and inaccurate as hell. If you checked the rules, something said on UOGuide does NOT count as a valid source for "what's on OSI."