UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Small House SPots

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Judes

Wanderer
Free Small House SPots

Some up to 8x8, most small classic houses.

9 or 10 total. Something to get your rolling with.

aim: steezn

xalla

Wanderer
Re: Free Small House SPots

You do not appear to be on aim at the moment, so I'll leave a post. I would greatly apreciate a house if you have any left.

Thanks in advance.

The Judes

Wanderer

xalla;2004333 said:
You do not appear to be on aim at the moment, so I'll leave a post. I would greatly apreciate a house if you have any left.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry Xalla. I have 12 or 13 plots up to 8x9...I'll be on tonight. After 6pm Pacific.

The Judes

Wanderer

Ulcaster;2005604 said:
IF you have like a 12x12 or a 9x10/13 or something like that tell me :(

Things that size can be worth selling...these are just places I've found running around doing other things and dropped a small there...I don't leave the house I just mark a rune for people who need a start.

Not meant for Ulcaster...but:

Also...I don't play very often. I'll log in to show someone a house, usually in the evening Pacific Time...but I run my own business and work 50+ hours a week...so I try my best.

So continually spamming my aim with shit isn't going to get you a house spot. It'll get me to block you.

As an update...I have about 14-16 small house spots. Small classic houses. Most are in the jungle or are tough placements. None are highly desireable locations.

a lawyer

Sorceror

I placed one today, it'll fit a small tower or an 8x8... PM me if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.